MERGED: Patriots Planet Draft Party 2007

I got my pics and photo CD today. I can't post them beacuse the resolution is too high. Oh well.

This may be my new avatar, I just have to figure out how to zoom in and shrink it now. HELP :D

PPDraft07009.jpg

JD10367 on 04-30-2007 at 12:14 PM said:

haha awwwww I don't think you guys are at all creepy!! I had a great time with all of you! You guys are quite the bunch and the scary thing is I fit right in! Can we get a couple of single people at the next party? LOL Maybe I can make my move ;-)

Patriots4ever on 04-30-2007 at 06:27 PM said:
This may be my new avatar, I just have to figure out how to zoom in and shrink it now. HELP :D

haha wow I might make avatar? SWEET! I like my shirt too! I wore it on St.Patty's day since I'm not Irish.

Now what did I miss with the railing? I should of stayed but I started feeling a little under the weather soooo I decided to go home and ended up passing out when I came home! And no it was not from drinking :)

JD10367 on 04-30-2007 at 12:41 PM said:
Amazing how RG manages to be half-shielded or half-turned for every pic...

It's kind of like KISS back in the 70's when reporters always tried to get pictures of them without their makeup on and were never successful.

AnnihilusR0FLcopter on 05-01-2007 at 04:07 PM said:
It's kind of like KISS back in the 70's when reporters always tried to get pictures of them without their makeup on and were never successful.
I know your game mister.....

you just want me to post that bathtub pic again, don'tcha?

Patriots4ever on 04-29-2007 at 10:55 AM said:
No problem TB lady. It was nice meeting you and I look forward to more PP parties in the future not just limited to Draft Day. :thumb:

"PP Parties?!!?"

I'm in.....

TBrownslady on 05-01-2007 at 12:38 AM said:
haha wow I might make avatar? SWEET! I like my shirt too! I wore it on St.Patty's day since I'm not Irish.

Now what did I miss with the railing? I should of stayed but I started feeling a little under the weather soooo I decided to go home and ended up passing out when I came home! And no it was not from drinking :)

You said I was swaying outside. PA Pats fan claims I was holding up the railing at the entrance.

I say you're both crazy. I was just fine. I even drove home.

Patriots4ever on 05-01-2007 at 07:08 PM said:
You said I was swaying outside. PA Pats fan claims I was holding up the railing at the entrance.

I say you're both crazy. I was just fine. I even drove home.

When ever you let go of the railing you where swaying 30% right then 30% left ... you reminded me of the game previously featured on the Planet where you have to keep the drunk guy from swaying to the point of falling over. :D ..... not that there is anything wrong with that >)

PA_PATS_FAN54 on 05-01-2007 at 08:18 PM said:
When ever you let go of the railing you where swaying 30% right then 30% left ... you reminded me of the game previously featured on the Planet where you have to keep the drunk guy from swaying to the point of falling over. :D ..... not that there is anything wrong with that >)

30% is a gross exaggeration.

Yeah, I was kidding. My wife drove, I left my car in the lot overnight and picked it up the next morning.

I have been remiss in not posting this earlier but I think this last Draft Party was a good time......

1.) it was really great <strike>cozying up to</strike> seeing (the Mrs.'s) bideau, dchester, Ras, and mikiemo

2.) having a chance to talk with Odlirama, P4 and the fabulous Mrs.P4 who I met last year but didn't have an opportunity to chat with much

3.) meet for the 1st time the lovely TBrownslady and the less-than-lovely PA_PATS_FAN, kez, Frankie_C and COOKIEINCOLLEGE

TBslady was so sweet, it's hard to imagine her doing pR0n films, kez is a certifiable mad-man, Frankie_C is a Eric Hinske look-a-like, CIC is looking to make his mark now he's OUTOFCOLLEGE and for some reason PA_PATS didn't think my idea of inspecting the female buyers or sellers during his home inspections was a good one

for all the rest of the regular membered-Planet-members that were there? Meh, can take 'em or leave 'em

except Patriots4ever.......great job pal in setting up the meet

Back