MERGED: The Mega-Randy Moss traded to Vikings thread

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Simmons recently had a tweet about a rumored trade of Randy Moss to the Vikes. Seems improbable.

No F'n way!

Say what you all will about Moss, but he's been one of the few veterans stepping up and rallying the team. There's video of it.

To rip that out of the locker at this point with the young developing guys would be foolhardy.

I saw that too....maybe it doesn't make sense for NE this season, but for Minny it does....and they may be willing to give up a hefty price for him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Doing this in the middle of the season seems nuts to me. True, the Pats have a ton of weapons on offense, but having Randy on the field really makes everyone else better, as we all know.

Plus, based on what we heard about the game last night, and his rallying the troops in advance, he's a team leader.

Finally, Randy and Tom are close, right? Trading away one of Tom's boys can't be a good thing for Tom's morale.

Uggh.

After watching the way Moss was either the greatest decoy of all time last night or Brady finally felt like including other options (yes, Welker had 8 catches), it almost felt like what next year may look like if Moss isn't re-signed.

That said... what the hell does Minnesota have that would convince Belichick and Caserio to send him there? 4 picks between the 2nd and 5th rounds? Cause let's be honest, we wouldn't be getting Jared Allen. Or Antoine Winfield.

Nooooooooooooooo!! Lies! Lies! Let it all be lies!
cry.gif
:grovel:

Our RFM in Minny catching balls from that ass-bag old diva and coached by friggin Chilly sans Carne?!?! I will have a stroke! An actual stroke!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a bad feeling about this one.

That being said, it's pretty public knowledge that Belichick doesn't like Childress all that much so it's a bit surprising unless the Pats get something really good in return.

Maybe coach doesn't like what he's seen with Brady going to Moss all the time and figures this is the only way to overcome the tendency for good? I don't know.

Not knowing any of the details or if it is even legit, I don't like it at first glance. Hopefully it's just a case of overblown innarwebs hype.

Back