MERGED: Where is Caylee?

Sad to say but I also think she's dead. How they couldn't hold the mother is beyond me.

That story breaks my heart. Im pretty sure that beautiful little girl is no longer alive. I hope the person responsible for her disappearance burns in hell.

I know that sounds harsh but I can't stand it when innocent children are abused and or killed.

My sentiments exactly, SOKB.

I've been following it, too, and I just feel in my heart the mother is responsible, knows what happened to her (if she didn't kill her herself), and how they can't hold and/or charge her is beyond me!

One look at that little girl's pic and I was hooked - What a beautiful child!

Oh I'm not done here. Who the hell waits a month to report their daughter missing? WTF! The mother said she had some leads to where her daughter could be at so she didn't want to contact the police. Effin' liar! You're responsible for her death or you know who did it and you're covering their ass.

I hope and pray she is OK with someone treating her better than her Mom appears to have been but I am afriad that is not the case...this is a sad thing that makes me quite angry

I read the mother didn't want her, many people are desperate to adopt..why she couldn't go that route instead of killing her is beyond me...

I read the mother didn't want her, many people are desperate to adopt..why she couldn't go that route instead of killing her is beyond me...

I'd take that little girl in a heartbeat.

This story reminds me of little Analyce Guerra. I actually volunteered and went to her apt. complex to search for her. I still believe today that her mom knows what happened to her. :(

http://www.wsmv.com/news/15521150/detail.html

If I recall correctly, in a previous article I read where a decomp dog had alerted on the mother's car. And this article states DNA from hair and a stain in the trunk of the car matched Caylee's DNA. Seems pretty clear to me that she's dead, and Mom carried her in the trunk of her car till she found a good place to dump her. :cuss:

Either she killed her, or she knows who did, and is covering it up.

Poor little thing is probably better off, but still, I wanna know what happened to her, and I want the perp to PAY!

The mother is a total whore-slut-bitch-lying-whore-slut-bitch-lying-murdering-whore.

That being said, I'd totally bang her! She is such a hot little slut!

OK, now I'm going to run like hell from this place.

(And of course, I too feel horrible about what may have happened to that little girl. Anyone who harms children should be killed immediately. That's the death penalty at it's best)

If I recall correctly, in a previous article I read where a decomp dog had alerted on the mother's car. And this article states DNA from hair and a stain in the trunk of the car matched Caylee's DNA. Seems pretty clear to me that she's dead, and Mom carried her in the trunk of her car till she found a good place to dump her. :cuss:

Either she killed her, or she knows who did, and is covering it up.

Poor little thing is probably better off, but still, I wanna know what happened to her, and I want the perp to PAY!

Not enough bad things can happen to people who hurt kids..

I think the mother, instead of bringing her to a babysitter like she lied about, was keeping her in her trunk of her car until she was done partying and one night she died in there. The mother freaked out and kept the body in there and made up a story about some "babysitter" taking her and then dumped the body somewhere. Hence, the decomposition stain in the trunk with the little girls hair.

Thats SOKB's theory anyways.

99% of the time...no body means no crime. That high profile 1% makes people think that the police don't need a body...well they do and this case proves it. Everyone knows the mother either killed her accidentally or intentionally..yet she still isn't charged

I think the mother, instead of bringing her to a babysitter like she lied about, was keeping her in her trunk of her car until she was done partying and one night she died in there. The mother freaked out and kept the body in there and made up a story about some "babysitter" taking her and then dumped the body somewhere. Hence, the decomposition stain in the trunk with the little girls hair.

Thats SOKB's theory anyways.

99% of the time...no body means no crime. That high profile 1% makes people think that the police don't need a body...well they do and this case proves it. Everyone knows the mother either killed her accidentally or intentionally..yet she still isn't charged

I know you're right, but damn, it's frustrating!

You know someone else knows what happened. Someone, somewhere, knows. And how they could keep quiet is beyond me!

There's no such thing as a perfect crime.

I just HATE crap like this!

Watched Man Vs. Wild (one of my fav's) the other night and he was in the Everglades.

1.5 million alligators in Florida, and climbing.

Do the math.

Little girl like that. Mother surely knows a place or 2 with a big gator holed up. Little body. One meal for a biggun, and zero evidence left behind other than the trunk, which as far as I'm concerned should be enough to convict her.

I think if I lived down there it might be worth it to kidnap and torture the bitch until she spilt the beans. Find the body and report it to authorities and deal with the ramifications later.

I have also been following this story and originally thought that she may have sold Caylee to support her drug habit but with the DNA in the trunk matching Caylee and dogs detecting the smell of decomposition, it is sad to say that this child is more than likely dead and her poor excuse of a mother knows what happened to her.

I'm sorry, but if I was the grandmother, when my daughter was released on bond, I would have beaten the living hell out of my daughter until she told me what happened to my grandchild.

I was searching for updates on Caylee when I came across another case of a 2-year-old baby who had died from abuse named Kelsey Smith-Briggs. I don't remember hearing about her case when it happened but they have a video on Youtube of this babies very short life. I cried for three hours after watching this video because it shows her being a very loving and happy baby to a baby that literally looked like she was dying inside. It made me think that at least this poor angel is now in a place that she will never feel that kind of pain again.

You think of all the people that would love and cherish these little girls who can't have children. The saddest thing about all of this, these are only two cases out of thousands that happen every year.

I read some truly horrific stories this week because I was curious about how often these things happen. It's disgusting!!

I was remarking just yesterday how brilliant it would be if the mother had set everyone up and the girl is actually still alive. One day Caylee reappears mysteriously, the mother gets a million-dollar book deal/interview schedule. As a bonus to Casey (from what I can tell), she would've gotten to put her own mother through living hell.

Alas, the little girl is most likely departed, a victim of negligence I'd wager, probably not much unlike what SOKB described above.

I have also been following this story and originally thought that she may have sold Caylee to support her drug habit but with the DNA in the trunk matching Caylee and dogs detecting the smell of decomposition, it is sad to say that this child is more than likely dead and her poor excuse of a mother knows what happened to her.

I'm sorry, but if I was the grandmother, when my daughter was released on bond, I would have beaten the living hell out of my daughter until she told me what happened to my grandchild.

I was searching for updates on Caylee when I came across another case of a 2-year-old baby who had died from abuse named Kelsey Smith-Briggs. I don't remember hearing about her case when it happened but they have a video on Youtube of this babies very short life. I cried for three hours after watching this video because it shows her being a very loving and happy baby to a baby that literally looked like she was dying inside. It made me think that at least this poor angel is now in a place that she will never feel that kind of pain again.

You think of all the people that would love and cherish these little girls who can't have children. The saddest thing about all of this, these are only two cases out of thousands that happen every year.

I read some truly horrific stories this week because I was curious about how often these things happen. It's disgusting!!

I just watched them both on snopes

I think I'm gonna puke...seriously I feel sick to my stomach right now.

I bet her dad is counting the 25.5 years till that POS gets out.

Watched Man Vs. Wild (one of my fav's) the other night and he was in the Everglades.

1.5 million alligators in Florida, and climbing.

Do the math.

Little girl like that. Mother surely knows a place or 2 with a big gator holed up. Little body. One meal for a biggun, and zero evidence left behind other than the trunk, which as far as I'm concerned should be enough to convict her.

I think if I lived down there it might be worth it to kidnap and torture the bitch until she spilt the beans. Find the body and report it to authorities and deal with the ramifications later.

I'll pick you up at the airport and we'll bust her door in together.

I just watched them both on snopes

I think I'm gonna puke...seriously I feel sick to my stomach right now.

I bet her dad is counting the 25.5 years till that POS gets out.

My only hope is that some of the other inmates are already getting to him every day of his miserable life while he is in prison and I have absolutely no sympathy for saying that.

We have had quite a few cases here locally with children who have been let down, not only by their own families but a system that is supposed to protect them when no one else will.

The most recent is a lot like Kelsey Smith-Briggs story. A grandmother who fought in vain to get/keep a 2-year-old boy away from it's abusive mother and stepfather only for a judge to give back custody to the mother. The boy was dead a few weeks later.

Another recent one was a 13-year-old girl who told her DCF caseworker that her stepfather was sexually abusing her. The caseworker took it upon herself not to remove this poor girl from the home when the mother said that the stepfather was no longer living there. Well, as you can probably guess, the stepfather indeed remained in that house only to rape, beat and torture her until she was dead.

These two are just the most recent cases that I can think of off the top of my head but there have been plenty others.

I honestly do not have any answers. They are always talking about things they are doing to better prevent things like this from happening but then a couple of months later... BAM, another child died senselessly.

I don't think that the DCF caseworkers intentionally fail these children and I guess I can understand that they are grossly understaffed and overworked but there have been way too many of these caseworkers saying that they have checked up on these children only to find out that they forged paperwork saying that they had checked up on them. I don't know if you remember the Rilya Wilson case here in Florida (quite a few years old) but a caseworker hadn't checked up on this little girl in a year... all while saying she did. Well, no one has seen Rilya since. Not acceptable!

Again, I don't have the answers. Wish I did.

Back