MERGED: Zeke's Multiple Bitch-Fest Thread

zeke mowatt

Reaction score
Um yeah, don't read your own press clippings (players AND fans) otherwise the Jets walk up and kick your fugging azz.

Patriots look just like they did a year ago.

That second half against the Bengals was the one we should have been paying attention to. The defense is awful. Brady is an overrated, over-the-hill bum who can't win anymore since he doesn't have a defense carrying him. Belichick should have retired years ago. I could come up with more creative schemes.

Patriots look just like they did a year ago.

That's the thing. It's not so much the loss, as the way to game went:

- 0 points off of 2 red zone possessions (missed FG in the 1st quarter, fumble on the Jets 16 yard line in the 4th)
- Abandoning the running game in the 2nd half
- Getting more predictable in the 2nd half, with too much reliance on Moss and Welker. Gronk targeted 2 times, Hernandez once in the 2nd half.
- Critical turnovers.
- Defense unable to get off the field on 3rd down.
- Porous secondary.
- Lack of 2nd half adjustments.
- 2nd half collapse on the road.

This was just like the Broncos game from 2009. Or the 2nd Miami game. Or the Colts game. Or the Houston game.

14 points form the offense, with 0 2nd half points, won't win us many games.

I'm disappointed in the defense. I'm very disappointed in the offense.

meat the new team, same as the old........

defense cant get off the field/make a critical stop....check

Tommy "imachuckthisfukkerdeep" Brady stubbornly floating lolipops deep all damn day.............check

Playcalling for $hit.........check.

Loks like '09 all over again to Zeke..........

This was pretty damn pathetic.

We played right into the JEts hands by becoming so effing predictable. What good is having all our weapons if we over utilize 1 of them?

O'Brien, TB, BB, the entire D and Moss all deserve a :donkeys: and a good :whip2:. That is all I have to say about this shi*tty game.

Let's please refrain from creating two threads within 10 minutes of each other that say the same thing. kthxbye.

NFW the boys win if they play like the LOSERS they played like today.
What a bunch of retards, Bill shoiuld be ashamed with his LAMEASS Game plan, that LOSER Sanchise had the best fkn day of his life, and he is AWFUL....3 fkn TDS!
Bill, hangup your playcalling duties, cuz this is 100% UNFKNACCEPTABLE!

Let's please refrain from creating two threads within 10 minutes of each other that say the same thing. kthxbye.

Oh sure....come in and meddle to justify your existance.......

you're real important chief.

Not really in the mood chief. Spamming up the football forum with multiple threads has never been what we've been looking for.

I have to hand it to the Patriots D, I figured even they should be able to contain the mighty Jets offense. No second half adjustments, clueless coaching staff, soft players. Shitcan them all Kraft, you hillbilly.

I have to hand it to the Patriots D, I figured even they should be able to contain the mighty Jets offense. No second half adjustments, clueless coaching staff, soft players. Shitcan them all Kraft, you hillbilly.

Yep

Pathetic, Bill should hand playcalling duties to Howard stern, at least he'd have a clue.

no that would have been me and for this response I would have taken exception and action

so at this point realize this post below was the best you would get and do not expect much slack

Not really in the mood chief. Spamming up the football forum with multiple threads has never been what we've been looking for.
no that would have been me and at this point I would have taken exception and action

Just a question: How much does negrepping increase during and after a bad loss?

Just a question: How much does negrepping increase during and after a bad loss?

Because everyone overreacts and gets upset and a few people say stupid things. Look on the bright side, we are not cowboys and vikings fans.

Because everyone overreacts and gets upset and a few people say stupid things. Look on the bright side, we are not cowboys and vikings fans.
I get the why. I'm asking "by how much."

Morbid data analytical/psychological curiosity.

The way the offense constantly didn't produce was really aggravating to watch. At least last year's game was excusable: Joey Galloway was horrendous and Welker was out, but this year there is no excuse. There are far too many weapons on this offense for Brady to constantly force the ball to a covered Randy Moss.

I got annoyed by the 2nd time that Braylon taunted Butler, but let's face the facts here: Butler deserved it. This team didn't play well, at all.

Back