Merriman is out for the season!

Jammer

Reaction score
ESPN Mortenson just report that Merriman will have the surgery to the knee

out for the season

and the hits keep coming for this season .......

Lets be honest,
From what I understood he shouldn't even have started a game.

Good for Shawne, bad for the Chargers...at least we can honestly say we know how they feel...

Agree am glad he is off the field and getting the medical attention he needs

This guy confuses the hell out of me but it is the right thing to do

Smart thing to do, he was really hurt and it would suck to see his career go down the drain because of this. The AFC is getting weaker by the minute. It might be another year that a team in the NFC wins the Lombardi....

It was actually the best thing to do if the reports were true. I think the Chargers will be fine.

Smart thing to do, he was really hurt and it would suck to see his career go down the drain because of this. The AFC is getting weaker by the minute. It might be another year that a team in the NFC wins the Lombardi....

:wave: :terrible:

Anyway, can't say I'm really surprised by this. He shouldn't have been playing at all, from how bad the injury sounded like.

:wave: :terrible:

Anyway, can't say I'm really surprised by this. He shouldn't have been playing at all, from how bad the injury sounded like.

:shake:You just hurt my feelings, you never wave to me :D

:wave::D

No surprise, he was pretty badly hurt to begin with. He was stupid to even try playing and lucky if the injury wasn't made much worse by doing so.

Lets be honest,
From what I understood he shouldn't even have started a game.

His condition was unchanged from the last six games he played last season. Just for the record. Clearly though, he is listening to his body. Better to have him rested and ready for next season.

Well he took steroids. It's probably karma.

Back