Merriman on PFP ... Wow

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
Anyone watching Pro Football Preview tonight?

Firstly, this show is seriously one of the worst football shows I have ever seen.

Secondly, "Lights Out" Merriman is a host or something and he is such a pathetic human being, it's not even funny. He has taken every opportunity to make sure viewers know he's a superstar and that he thinks very highly of himself and his value to the Chargers.

Prime example, he was asked which injury affects a team more - him and the Chargers or Brady and the Pats. He refused to answer but said "Let's just say, I think I'm important" or some BS. Any objective observer will agree that losing your star QB (ie. Brady, Manning, etc.) is far worse than losing a star LB in a defense that isn't exactly lacking front seven talent.

I shut it off, I can't even stand listening to him ... he's completely ****ing illiterate and can't hide his bias at all. Also doesn't help one of his co-hosts is Eddie George, who's equally worthless.

hatin on da brothers??

figures
Are they brothers? I wouldn't have made that connection. Having seen Merriman answer questions on a national TV broadcast before, I can appreciate Moose's revulsion to a "me" centered speaker - lucky for Shawn he's a Charger and automatically has "class."

I'm a die hard NE Pats fan...what is this "class" you speak of? :huh:

Prime example, he was asked which injury affects a team more - him and the Chargers or Brady and the Pats.
The correct answer is: "This is the NFL, and injuries happen. When they do, you just have to rely on the next guy in line to step up and try to make some plays. I am confident we will be able to do that, but it is hard not being on the field because you want to be out there to make a differance."

He was also asked about Rogers or Favre, who would be better for the Packers this season and he said Favre, because Favre called him a great player, and that made him feel really good. It was the only thing on TV other than shots of buildings in Texas with windows blown out, in hindsight I should have stayed watching the buildings.. they had more charisma.

Surprised that someone who does his little dance is a COCKY self centered SOB? Hrm..I wouldn't have been. Don't you remember right after the steroid thing when he did his tv interviews SHIRTless from either a studio or his house? He can play, I can't take that away from him but he is as self obsessed as it gets.

He was also asked about Rogers or Favre, who would be better for the Packers this season and he said Favre, because Favre called him a great player, and that made him feel really good. It was the only thing on TV other than shots of buildings in Texas with windows blown out, in hindsight I should have stayed watching the buildings.. they had more charisma.

I think you meant to say that the windows being blown out had more class.

Nothing has more class than 'lights out' Merriman, he's the epitome of class.. just ask him, he loves talking about himself and how classy he is.. he'll tell you all about it. His answer to who was a bigger loss, him or Brady was that he can't answer because he hit Brady a couple times and he's not going there.. then he went on about how great he is, so he's obviously the bigger loss...

I think you meant to say that the windows being blown out had more class.

Didn't he get all into his own montage video and said, "I like watching myself."? ROFL

Hey everyone....come see how good I look!!!

hatin on da brothers??

figures

figures what?

Just because Moose doesn't like Merriman or George, doesn't make him a racist. The only racist I see is some asshole from Long Beach playing the race card on a message where there is no ****ing way you can tell the "color" of the person posting a message.

You don't like what is going on here, get the **** out of here!

Paging BOU in 5, 4, 3, ...

figures what?

Just because Moose doesn't like Merriman or George, doesn't make him a racist. The only racist I see is some asshole from Long Beach playing the race card on a message where there is no ****ing way you can tell the "color" of the person posting a message.

Not to mention I said the entire show was a joke, and the host was just as terrible (ugly white douche with a goatee).

"I" fails, but don't worry, I bet he's a gangsta IRL!

Seriously? Did he really say that????? Or are you joking?

figures what?

yall a bitch

this cats hatin a bro for bein a relistic nigga what he spda say "i love the pats"?????

yall hatin. quit throwin the salt.

yall a bitch

this cats hatin a bro for bein a relistic nigga what he spda say "i love the pats"?????

yall hatin. quit throwin the salt.

Dude, you've been exposed. You had no idea what I was talking about in regards to 'Crooked I's connection to the NE Patriots. A mod has mentioned that your IP address came up in Maine.

If you want to be 'realistic' either go back to using the Username you already have here or sign up with one and be yourself. If you're truly trying to be someone you're not it's pathetic and also against the law.

Dude, you've been exposed. You had no idea what I was talking about in regards to 'Crooked I's connection to the NE Patriots. A mod has mentioned that your IP address came up in Maine.

If you want to be 'realistic' either go back to using the Username you already have here or sign up with one and be yourself. If you're truly trying to be someone you're not it's pathetic and also against the law.

crooked i breaks da law 4 breakfast nigga

yallz a joke

maine? dats in canada dawg

Back