MeShaun and Dickerson HATE Beiber!!

FreeTedWilliams

Reaction score
This is too funny, apparently Beiber has been tearing through their neighborhood driving like a mad man!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/23/keyshawn-dickerson-applaud-bieber-arrest/

“You got a 19-year-old kid feeling entitled, speeding up and down the highway,” Johnson said at the time. “That’s why all the neighbors is mad. Then you got him spitting on people in the neighborhood. You can’t do that.”

Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson, who lives in the same area and tweeted last year that Bieber needs to “slow his ass down,” also did a social-media fist pump.”It’s about time!” Dickerson tweeted. “Nobody’s above the law!”

Let's all hope that ICE is on the case and deports this menace back to Canada where he belongs!!!

what a shitbird. And he gets out of the slammer and there's a crowd of teenyboppers screaming and swooning at the mere sight. :shake:

Blame the media, they created the freak.
his daddy needs a bitch slap, Justine needs to be put over a knee and spanked and his mom needs someone to listen to her telling him to get help.

The Dad alegedly helped blocked the road for the race, was with him all day smoking and other drugs...

I can't wait for the Beiber/Miley rehab show on reality TV.

Can someone explain the whole deportation thing to me because I think it's just a bit silly. I don't even like the kid but for Christ's sake, he's being a 19 year old. We all did stupid $hit when we were 19.

Can someone explain the whole deportation thing to me because I think it's just a bit silly. I don't even like the kid but for Christ's sake, he's being a 19 year old. We all did stupid $hit when we were 19.
it is a funny, poking fun at him.

I mean we have people in the Boston Area illegally here commiting crimes and they get to stay..and they are known nationally.

it is a funny, poking fun at him.

I mean we have people in the Boston Area illegally here commiting crimes and they get to stay..and they are known nationally.

The stuff I have seen on Facebook has gone beyond poking fun. Like petitions and such. ROFL

yeah but not everyone is wearing a foil hat like those people..

how soon before Ellen has him on and he does the "I'm Sorry eh!" act

I'm not sure he'll be pulling that any time soon. I had to laugh when I saw his mugshot. I mean who here if they had that kind of money when they were 19 would act any differently.

Is there any side by side mugshots of Bieber and Tom Brady? ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back