Messing with a telemarketer

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Screwing with a telemarketers head..... If any of you haven't seen this it's :hump: hilarous..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNDvmA-abh0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNDvmA-abh0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Screwing with a telemarketers head..... If any of you haven't seen this it's :hump: hilarous..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNDvmA-abh0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iNDvmA-abh0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

its one of the most hilarious bits out there :D

There's this kid in my mechanics class that works for a telemarketing company. He usually comes to class high but thats a different point. He always tells the class about how people screw with him on the phone, great way to start each day!

I didn't even watch this, but you really can't "screw with" a telemarketer. You waste your own time while they get paid. Anybody that is good at it does not give a shit. I have done it before, and have hung up on several wise guys. It's just a job. It offends many to get such calls, but it is just a job. If you get called, just say no, and hang up. Simple as that.

I didn't even watch this, but you really can't "screw with" a telemarketer. You waste your own time while they get paid. Anybody that is good at it does not give a shit. I have done it before, and have hung up on several wise guys. It's just a job. It offends many to get such calls, but it is just a job. If you get called, just say no, and hang up. Simple as that.

And what do you do for a living?????

well, if you bothered to watch..this telemarketer was definitely screwed with.

Thank you Mr NFLfan,
That is AWESOME +1 rep 4 U

Thank you Mr NFLfan,
That is AWESOME +1 rep 4 U

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks you for the rep.

Dude if you don't think a telemarketers head cane be screwed with then perhaps you should actually watch it. Not only this telemarketer get his mind screwed with it was hilarous to boot.

I get a call each day from credit card services... I let it dial through, I ask nicely "could you please remove me from your calling list?" first guy says "I can't do that until tomorrow" and hangs up. Next day my wife tries, the lady says "I can't do that" and hangs up. They call a few times a week. Who's wasting who's time??

Well, I started to listen to it, but it really was not funny. Is this the Bob and Tom show? The guys that always laugh so hard at the lame humor that they put out? It's gotta be funny because they laugh so damn much. Yeah, it is funny to mess with people, but nobody is going to believe that. It's just pretty wack. Anybody good would have just clicked outta that call. Not funny. Like I said before, wasting YOUR own time.

I read someplace once that telemarketers time how long they can keep you on the phone, and sell the numbers of "long talkers" to other telemarketing firms.

So not only does screwing with telemarketers waste everyones time, every second you stay on the line makes it more likely that you will get called again.

For me its:

Hello?

Hi my name is Mike from....

Click.

Well, I started to listen to it, but it really was not funny. Is this the Bob and Tom show? The guys that always laugh so hard at the lame humor that they put out? It's gotta be funny because they laugh so damn much. Yeah, it is funny to mess with people, but nobody is going to believe that. It's just pretty wack. Anybody good would have just clicked outta that call. Not funny. Like I said before, wasting YOUR own time.

well...most everyone thinks it's funny..maybe you don't like to laugh..

I read someplace once that telemarketers time how long they can keep you on the phone, and sell the numbers of "long talkers" to other telemarketing firms.

So not only does screwing with telemarketers waste everyones time, every second you stay on the line makes it more likely that you will get called again.

For me its:

Hello?

Hi my name is Mike from....

Click.

we get them all the time on the home phone...even after I added my number to the do not call list......:( So I have been letting my now 6 year old son answer the phone for at least 2 years now.....I usually listen to him talk for 15-20 seconds and then ask if he knows who it is......most of the time he says no.. so I just say, hang up.....sometimes he hangs up but sometimes he continues on talking...ROFL and he loves doing it....>)

if its an important call, they know my cell......:D

I don't answer the phone unless I see on Caller ID I know the person who's calling, or I'm expecting a call. That's what voice mail is for.

But the thing that really pisses me off about telemarketing is the idiots who buy shit from them. Because if no one bought shit from them they'd stop doing it.

Back