Miami at Patriots - Sunday, Sept 12 at 4:25 (CBS)

I have a keen eye...

My wife and I moved from Homewood after 30 years to the house I grew up in off Altadena Road.
Secluded neighborhood with house on a little over an acre.
We love it!
How did you wind up in MA?

LOL

Dad loved the Altadena area (off 280 S., right?). He bought a couple of acres and almost built there in the '60s but bought a cattle ranch in Montevallo instead and stayed in Mtn Brook.
I did my veterinary internship in Boston and decided to stay. My family - all physicians - is still in Mtn. Brook and remain huge Bama fans/boosters. I'm a fan of both Bama and Auburn having attended both schools. Sort of a black sheep but they put up with me. ;)

here's something funny: rex was talking on espn pregame about how the pats coaches got caught thinking they were more important than the players. that's how last year happened. ummmm wtf? 😄

here's something funny: rex was talking on espn pregame about how the pats coaches got caught thinking they were more important than the players. that's how last year happened. ummmm wtf? 😄
I did not know a certain poster was on their pregame show now.
Then again, I wouldn't know, it's on that channel I don't watch.

I do think BB can take his and beat yours and then take yours and beat his.
So, yeah, BB sure is important but I also think Rex is forgetting how little cap BB had last year.
Open mouth insert feet.

Patriots are in blue on blues today. Miami white jersey, teal pants.

Last year was the result of Bill's terrible roster management.

Back