Most hated villains

Wendy Byrd. Ozark. I mean damn, she offed her own brother.

McCarthy is an artist who paints in words.

He just does shit that nobody else would do. Like in the Border Trilogy he'd print entire paragraphs or blocks of dialogue in Spanish without worrying whether the reader
could understand a word of it. Still, that series had moments of transcendent brilliance to go along with the lack of punctuation and his screwing around for no apparent
reason other than he could. All the Pretty Horses is a pretty good movie, but it failed to really bring the book to life, for me.

The Road, though. God, that is a dark and depressing work. I'll never read or watch it again, but I won't forget it.

McCarthy, for lack of a better term, is hardcore. He writes for himself, which is arguably the best way to do it.
As always, you say it better than I can. Thanks.

Cheers

Ben Linus (LOST)

I have never watched lost and my friends and relatives explored me to.

Was intrigued that Terry O'Qquin whom I really enjoyed as Peter Watts in the show Millennium created by Cris Carter of The X-Files playing a charachter name ld John Locke.

But I never got past like 3 or 4 episodes. 🤔

Caught many literary references and some relating to Ayn Rand from stuff friends sent me.

Certainly things I'm very interested in.

Maybe I should give it a 3rd try.

Wendy Byrd. Ozark. I mean damn, she offed her own brother.
Well-done. It's been a long time since I've wanted more desperately for a TV character to get their just due. This bitch deserves the worst. I have 3 episodes left. PS: please, no spoilers LOL!😂

Was intrigued that Terry O'Qquin whom I really enjoyed as Peter Watts in the show Millennium created by Cris Carter of The X-Files playing a charachter name ld John Locke.

Caught many literary references and some relating to Ayn Rand from stuff friends sent me.

Maybe it's that adhd. You might be the poster boy, :rofl:

😅

🤔 interesting, always have a bunch of things going, and pretty much complete em.

Some solid candidates up in this thread. There are some villains you LOVE, and some you can't wait to see them finished off in the worst imaginable way. I'll throw out a few more (from the latter category):
Stephen - Django Unchained
Joan Crawford - Mommie Dearest
Nurse Ratched - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Percy - The Green Mile
Regina George - Mean Girls

Beloved Villians:
Hans Lander - Inglorious Basterds
Hans Gruber - Die Hard
(No, you're not sensing a theme!)
Patrick Bateman - American Psycho
Stansfield - Leon: The Professional

Worst CHARACTER of all-time, protagonist or antagonist, aside:
Jar Jar Binks

Well-done. It's been a long time since I've wanted more desperately for a TV character to get their just due. This bitch deserves the worst. I have 3 episodes left. PS: please, no spoilers LOL!😂
Three episodes to go as well. I don’t see anyway she makes it out alive and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was a member of her own family that takes her out.

This of course, made me think of The Smoking Man in X Files 👍

Back