Move the Kaepernick thread?

Move the Kaepernick thread?

• Yes, to the Political Playground.

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No, it is fine where it is for now.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Yes, move to the Helpdesk forum.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • The zombies are coming (just like Kaepernick is apparently about to)

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
It will take an ugly turn in the PF, I believe. The forum is not just for football, so I think it's fine where it is.

I'm staying out of this, too.

But I do want to say I think he's a dumb ass. I think he's really stupid. I also think that he shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air that our military or police offers breathe.

So, I think I'll stay out of it.
17 posts. ROFL

Sent from my Enigma Device

Example A.

Also, get me a double shot of Woodford on the rocks before I leave, please.

Colin-Kaepernick-Hair.jpg

The Planet has spoken:

Yes, to the Political Playground. <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">
</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="12%">13</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="13%">44.83%</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" width="75%"> No, it is fine where it is for now. </td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="12%">10</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="13%">34.48%</td></tr></tbody></table>

The Planet has spoken:

Yes, to the Political Playground. <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="75%">
</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
</td><td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="12%">13</td><td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="13%">44.83%</td> </tr> <tr><td class="alt1" width="75%"> No, it is fine where it is for now. </td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
</td><td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="12%">10</td><td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="13%">34.48%</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks. Now you can move this thread too. I'm tired of seeing his name

Fail.

It was very civil.
very civil, but the people have spoken.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Thanks. Now you can move this thread too. I'm tired of seeing his name

I'm gonna start a thread about hair cuts called "Kaepernick and Tom - Folically fabulous"

:poke:

Back