My first post

Oh yes...

And this is just phenomenal...

Tjonesstiff2-1.gif

Box_O_Rocks on 09-24-2007 at 11:47 PM said:
Who's that Leon knocking down?

It was Thomas Jones actually, not Leon and I believe he was knocking down Travis Daniels, CB.

Gotta love it...

phinhater on 09-24-2007 at 11:53 PM said:
It was Thomas Jones actually, not Leon and I believe he was knocking down Travis Daniels, CB.

Gotta love it...
Poor Travis. About time Thomas got it in gear, I was starting to think Leon was going to have to carry the load again.

Got a scouting report on the fishies?

Box_O_Rocks on 09-25-2007 at 12:12 AM said:
Poor Travis. About time Thomas got it in gear, I was starting to think Leon was going to have to carry the load again.

Got a scouting report on the fishies?
According to Jason Taylor, they suck.

jaric on 09-24-2007 at 11:15 PM said:
According to Jason Taylor, they suck.

ROFL

Actually, I think Jason just said he sucked. Well, unless I missed some of the interview. The only part I saw was him saying he sucked.

I was laughing my ass off when I heard that. How often do you hear a player say that. At the same time I kind of felt sorry for him. I mean, no matter how much I hate the Phins, Taylor is one hell of a player, and one that I have a lot of respect for, and to see a talent like him stuck on that shit team down there..... It's sad. He deserves to be on a much better team....

Like the Pats. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the Planet phinhater. :wave:

Welcome to the Planet oh Hate Of Phins...

<<
I was laughing my ass off when I heard that. How often do you hear a player say t
>>

Yes a refreshing breath of honesty, who'd a thunk it ?

No waaa waaaa waaa its everyone else's fault but mine.

mgoblue101415 on 09-25-2007 at 12:33 AM said:
ROFL

Actually, I think Jason just said he sucked. Well, unless I missed some of the interview. The only part I saw was him saying he sucked.

I was laughing my ass off when I heard that. How often do you hear a player say that. At the same time I kind of felt sorry for him. I mean, no matter how much I hate the Phins, Taylor is one hell of a player, and one that I have a lot of respect for, and to see a talent like him stuck on that shit team down there..... It's sad. He deserves to be on a much better team....

Like the Pats. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the Planet phinhater. :wave:

Agreed I would love to have Jason Taylor on the team well not sure about now but before yes lol. It's too bad they never had much for an offense. All I know is the Phins keep going like this and I will have no problems winning my bet in October :)

:Lwelcome: Phinhater!

:Lwelcome:

Nice to hear from a Jets fan that isn't instantaneously spouting about Cheatervideogate.

Good win over the Fish over the weekend. I was glad to see that Pennington wasn't badly injured in our game and was back out there. I really felt bad for the guy when it looked like he was seriously injured again.

I was watching the game at a bar and actually pulling for the Fish at first (because I figure the Jets are a bigger threat to the division, and the spygate debacle left me a little bitter too), but then some Finfans started talking smack to me when Brady fumbled on the goal line and I quickly changed my karma to Jets karma and was very happy when the a-hole Finfans left the bar early as their team got pounded and mine was busy running up a good score.

Until the Patriots really turned it on they were much more interested in my game than their own. Pretty sad when your team sucks so bad that you have more fun pulling against the competition than you do actually rooting for your own team...

Pathetic Fish bastards.

I hope they aren't at the bar next week, I'll probably end up getting in a fight. Rude MFers, they were.

phinshater you really need to visit the assclown asylum and mingle with a guy named Dolphin22, that'll be interesting

Welcome phinhater :cool:

That stiff arm, check that-double stiff arm was sick. I was watching that live and loved it!

Undertaker #59* on 09-25-2007 at 08:53 AM said:
:Lwelcome:

What a great stiff arm in that vid!

That was wicked!

And welcome to the Planet PhinHater! :thumb: We're a fun-lovin' bunch here and enjoy smack-talk from fans of opposing teams, but we don't endure assclowns for long. I'm not implying that you are one, just giving out a welcoming warning. :D

Back