"My Strange Addiction" on TLC

Mr. Happy Sock

I bring absolutely nothing to the table
Reaction score
If you clicked on this thread, then you've seen the show.

Watched one last night with a woman who eats shredded car tires, and another woman who ingests vicks vapor rub.

Can you even imagine what their poop looks like?

Some other memorable ones are the woman who eats drywall, the woman who snorts baking powder, the woman sho sniiffs gas, and my favorite one yet.....The man who loves his car and describes how he is "very intimate" with it at times

cuckoocuckoocuckoocuckoocuckoo

If you clicked on this thread, then you've seen the show.

Watched one last night with a woman who eats shredded car tires, and another woman who ingests vicks vapor rub.

Can you even imagine what their poop looks like?

Some other memorable ones are the woman who eats drywall, the woman who snorts baking powder, the woman sho sniiffs gas, and my favorite one yet.....The man who loves his car and describes how he is "very intimate" with it at times

cuckoocuckoocuckoocuckoocuckoo

The eating of certain clays and chalks isn't necessarily a "disorder".

For example, Kaolin clay is one of the active ingredients in kaopectate, and is eaten for the same reason the medicine is.

There is no way I'd watch that. :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure if it was this show, but there was one that liked to eat raw meat, which is pretty tame compared to the other cases in retrospect.

I saw one episode.

Big fat black woman.

"Snacked" on ....

Toilet paper. Constantly tore of tiny pieces of a square(not unlike what we did as kids in school for spitballs thru the Bic pens!).

But she ate 'em!!!

And I'm talking LOTS of squares per day. No, she ain't sparing a square.

Disturbing.

I stopped watching for fear of the knowledge that these f'd up people are free to walk the streets with the norm.

I saw one episode.

Big fat black woman.

"Snacked" on ....

Toilet paper. Constantly tore of tiny pieces of a square(not unlike what we did as kids in school for spitballs thru the Bic pens!).

But she ate 'em!!!

Disturbing.

I stopped watching for fear of the knowledge that these f'd up people are free to walk the streets with the norm.
Quit watching that one since I would never be able to eat ravioli again.:Fart:

I saw one episode.

Big fat black woman.

"Snacked" on ....

But she ate 'em!!!

Disturbing.

Wow she might have a self-wiping butt!

My favorite so far is eating....vapor rub!

I know the show i have yet to watch it. I don't know if i can stomach it.

I heard about one of the women who is addicted to eat cat hair balls. Ummm that's just nasty cause its not just hair! Also she licks her cats.

I heard about one of the women who is addicted to eat cat hair balls. Ummm that's just nasty cause its not just hair! Also she licks her cats.
so many places I could go with this one....so many I will stop now.

is this the show with the chick who ate her own hair and had to have it removed surgically from her stomach?

You mean she licks her own......so anyway, how about that free agency.

Damn, I saw a documentary on a girl who ate nothing but cheesy potatoes and thought that was gross...guess I should be thankful she was eating actual food :Eason:

A health facility I worked at had the lady on that show who ate chalk as a patient for a few months. No joke, but we had to hide all chaalk while she was there

A health facility I worked at had the lady on that show who ate chalk as a patient for a few months. No joke, but we had to hide all chaalk while she was there

yeah they had one of those on this show, for some stupid reason, that does not seem that bad....I think I will try that one, I have not had a good addiction in a long time.

Back