NBA Finals Thread

Oddly enough, this was the first NBA game I've watched this season. Not a bad first game.

Loved the intensity and the "Kobe sucks!" chants.

Does that asshole ever just take a foul call like a man? Or does he always run around the court like an idiot every time a whistle is blown?

Do you ever stop hating Boston sports team's success or do you just run around like an asshole every time they win?

No way. I can't mess with the mojo. Or TG's right hook.
Lol. nah, it is the perfect depiction of what a whiney ass bitch he is.

/I shall lay off the hate for today because he actually had a halfway decent game.

The bench has been playing out of its mind. If the starters ever show up, the C's will trample the Lakers.

Doc coached em up last night
God knows how I feel about Doc but he had some brass ones last night. It took guts to leave the starters on the bench and let the bench keep playing and it certainly paid off.

That crowd is so soft, as soon as any Laker makes a shot the entire crowd goes silent until the Celtics score. Oh and KG is the biggest front runner in NBA history.
Are you 4serious with this? That crowd will not applaud sucky play. Boston fans know their crap and won't stand and cheer so the camera can pan to them and they can be on tv. Lol, the crowd at Staples still needs a sign to tell them when to clap. They are morons whose brains have been sucked out with all their plastic surgery and could care less about the basketball game that is going on.

Does that asshole ever just take a foul call like a man? Or does he always run around the court like an idiot every time a whistle is blown?
I suggest your act is growing old, that your lame attempt at smack talk belongs in the Assclown Asylum, as it is the Smack talk forum now.

enjoy your day

God knows how I feel about Doc but he had some brass ones last night. It took guts to leave the starters on the bench and let the bench keep playing and it certainly paid off.

Progress! Doc was indeed GREAT last night.

And how about Sheed? (Ducking)

Progress! Doc was indeed GREAT last night.

And how about Sheed? (Ducking)
Doc was great last night but you could see the look of 'WHAT THE F AM I DOING' when he was leaving teh 4 bench players with Ray

as for sheed - I will say he is entertaining when he runs like a chicken with it's head cut off after a foul, that he is an annoying Pain in the ass

I think of Sheed as I did Knuckles Nilan coming to the Bruins - you love to hate the guy no matter what but he is our Idiot now

Doc was great last night but you could see the look of 'WHAT THE F AM I DOING' when he was leaving teh 4 bench players with Ray

as for sheed - I will say he is entertaining when he runs like a chicken with it's head cut off after a foul, that he is an annoying Pain in the ass

I think of Sheed as I did Knuckles Nilan coming to the Bruins - you love to hate the guy no matter what but he is our Idiot now

Not me. I saw the look of "this is working, these guys are playing their asses off, these guys are bringing energy, I'm leaving them in until they tire."

Then again, Mrs DS has been calling for Doc to do something like that with the bench guys all playoffs. Smart woman, that Mrs DS.

Sheed played very well on both ends last night. Sheed is an emotional player. Sometimes, you just have to take the bad with the good.

Ummmm...no, he is not ours. He is Detroits. KG and Ray are not ours either but we can stil love them and all they have done. I will give props to Sheed semingly being the only one who can harass the llama, but he still sucks ass.:thumb:

I thought Doc had a relatively poor game in Game 3. What he did last night was so unorthodox. That stretch in the 4th with Nate, Tony Allen, Ray Allen, Sheed, and Big Baby on the floor was the most energized I've seen the entire Celtics team at any point in this series.

More amazing, Doc pulled his starters BACK from the check-in table to leave that rotation in. Perhaps even MORE amazing is that none of those guys seemed to sulk about it and we exhibiting ML Carr-level bench excitement. Then they came in with less than 3 minutes left and were equally as energized and played incredible defense. To me, the most impressive play in the home stretch of the 4th was the offensive rebounding. Arguably more valuable than points in that stretch because Kobe wasn't missing.

Amazing game and I truly, truly hope the ultimate turning point in this series.

Back