Neutral rep?

Seriously, Mike, how many people actually do that? I've neg repped one person in my 5+ years here. And who b*tches about something like that to the mods? They should get neg-repped just on principle for being a whiny ass b*tch.

So you're going to punish the people that want to compliment someone else's phenomenal posts just to keep a couple of a$$holes in line? And since we can only rep like 10x a day, if we have to spread it around, that seriously limits our wanting to let people know that we like what they're saying.

I guess what I'm saying is fvck the dickheads. Who really gives a shit? And a perfect example is I just went to rep BMooney, who I don't think I've repped in awhile, and it just told me I couldn't and had to spread it around. It. Is. Faulty. - and - Must. Fix.

*This post should be pos-repped. ROFL

I've gotten neg repped and told to F*ck off. I still feel that should have been a vacation worthy offense.:shrug:

Ive gotten neg rep twice...Once by HJ for bad sentence structure ROFL and once for wandering in the neg rep thread...:coffee:

Personally, you know I don't give a crap about the bars or the stars and how many you get. I just love reading my comments. Some of them are classic.

ROFL

I am hesitant to do too much of an overhaul of the current system as we will be upgrading the software here at some point, and it will be a major upgrade, skipping one major revision.

Thanks to UT and all the Mods for all the grief we put you through :thumb: :rockon:

Seriously, Mike, how many people actually do that? I've neg repped one person in my 5+ years here. And who b*tches about something like that to the mods? They should get neg-repped just on principle for being a whiny ass b*tch.

So you're going to punish the people that want to compliment someone else's phenomenal posts just to keep a couple of a$$holes in line? And since we can only rep like 10x a day, if we have to spread it around, that seriously limits our wanting to let people know that we like what they're saying.

I guess what I'm saying is fvck the dickheads. Who really gives a shit? And a perfect example is I just went to rep BMooney, who I don't think I've repped in awhile, and it just told me I couldn't and had to spread it around. It. Is. Faulty. - and - Must. Fix.

*This post should be pos-repped. ROFL

Wow

I'll take a re-look at the whole system when I get a chance. Never thought a minor tweak would cause so many complaints.

I'm probably just being a jerk. Seriously, though, if I rep someone just once, it's like a whole day before I can rep them again, no matter how many other people I rep in between. And some people just really deserve to know how much you like what they've said.

Now I can't rep PFL for bitchslapping the mods or bmooney for keeping up with the suicide pool. WTF??? Now I'm suicidal!

And who ever reads over here anyway?!

Now I can't rep PFL for bitchslapping the mods or bmooney for keeping up with the suicide pool. WTF??? Now I'm suicidal!

And who ever reads over here anyway?!
Bitchslapping.... Yeah that is it... Worked too... Rep wasn't changed was it. I am shocked that the same people pissing about rep being given out are the ones pissing and moaning about it not working how they like... Ironic isn't it..

Life happens, these updates and stuff UT installs are not a one pump and down, something you may be familiar with, but a bit of work and time consuming.

I still think shut it down is the best idea because it appears to be an issue with so many... Fvck it take the issue out... Ban Rep

I just changed everything.

Should be easier to give rep, but everyone has been re-scaled. Will take longer to see changes in rep.

Have fun.

Or not.

Should be easier to give rep, but everyone has been re-scaled. Will take longer to see changes in rep.

Have fun.

Or not.

It really is too much work for such a trivial matter for you to even be bothered about, UT. Rep is like wearing your varsity letter jacket when you're in your 30's.

Have fun.

Or not.

Thanks :thumb: Just went from planet icon, everyone bow down to I should get my balls bronzed. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Back