New head coaches

Not official yet

Not official yet
He's been hinting that this. If he gets in the ESPN Legacy Program, he'll probably get into the HoF.

Hall of Fame or not, you can't say enough about how he turned that franchise around from a perennial nothing. They'd won, what, one playoff game ever before he got there?

View: https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1486413729386409984

Well ok then. I guess he's acceptable then. (Idiots)

serious joe pesci GIF

Why...would you ever take that job then?
I think he is just saying that now, but lets see once new coach is in place. not sure what else Giants can do this year anyway. doesn't appear to be a QB in draft worth changing and what good potential free agent QB would go there? Unless Russel Wilson just wants to be in NY and doesn't care about the state of the team
I don't know what Daniel Jones contract situation is.. he still on his rookie deal?

Jags are going to continue with the suck...Leftwich sounds like their next big mistake. WTF?!?!
Well it can't be any worse than what they just had.

I give Shad Khan some credit for trying here. Bring back actual Jacksonville winning culture (pre- 'DUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAALLLLL'), and also someone who could actually help develop a QB.

I think he is just saying that now, but lets see once new coach is in place. not sure what else Giants can do this year anyway. doesn't appear to be a QB in draft worth changing and what good potential free agent QB would go there? Unless Russel Wilson just wants to be in NY and doesn't care about the state of the team
I don't know what Daniel Jones contract situation is.. he still on his rookie deal?
Well yeah, year 4, then there's the question of the option for year 5.

I give Shad Khan some credit for trying here. Bring back actual Jacksonville winning culture (pre- 'DUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAALLLLL'), and also someone who could actually help develop a QB.
Has Leftwich developed a QB?

Brady was already fully developed, Winston was a pick machine in Tampa.

I guess a rabid raccoon would be an upgrade from Urban Meyer, but I wouldn't call this a great decision.

Poor Trevor Lawrence...

Looks like the Broncos have settled on Hackett from GB. Maybe Rogers will follow him there, which does not bode well for the Chiefs.

Back