gaylord said:

Hey gaylord - I have an idea -> if you don't have something nice to say to a new member announcing himself to our board, then don't say anything at all.

Asshat.

Welcome to the board Steve - I dunno how long you've been lurking, but feel free to ignore the idiot above, all of us pretty much do.

Welcome Steve.

I dont post a lot but lurk often. Its a great board
with the exception of a few.

Colorado huh? Well I am south of you in Oklahoma, Until tomorrow that is..then im flying into Portland Maine, No tickets but gotta be home for this one.

plane10.gif

Born in Kansas, but never cared for the Chiefs. Moved out here last year and the Bronco fans aren't too bad, they are loyal. There are about 4-5 Patriots fans here in my apartment, and I used to work for the post office and I had 3 people that are Patriots fans. One lady, very pretty, moved out here from your area. I asked her one day what she would be missing the most...her repley.......game day. Her family, met her dad, has season tickets to the games. BTW, I have no chance with her, she's a doctor. LOL
How did I find out abot this board....from another site.
Best of luck to the Patriots this weekend!!! If anyone can stop Peyton, BB can.

I forgot to ask, do you guys have a page where people can trade things? I collect game tapes and would love to do some trading or buying.

Thanks

steveincolorado said:
I forgot to ask, do you guys have a page where people can trade things? I collect game tapes and would love to do some trading or buying.

Thanks

Not yet - but I had planned one. There was discussion as to whether it would generate enough interest to support it's own forum.

I collect game tapes myself and have most of the last 10 seasons or so. I really need to make a list.....

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Back