Newbie here

Re: Re: Newbie here

Alcoholic9 said:
No worries, happens to most of us a few times in life. If only our actually ability to fight increased with liquor the way our ability to start fights did. :D

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

I wish the gash was from a fight then I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

After the game we crossed the street to go back to our parking lot (P10). Once across and into the lot, a little kid yelled to HDM to go deep. HDM went deep and made a tremendous over the shoulder catch. Once the ball was secured, some unknown defender thought it would be fun to lay HDM out Rodney Harrison-style. After being leveled and laying on his back, HDM gets up and spikes the ball at the feet of the defender :4321:

Once back at his tailgate, fellow tailgaters informed him of a gash that was bleeding badly under his eye. Poor HDM never got the name or number of the truck that ran him over :banghead:

bideau said:
I've gotta say, I've seen many things in Foxboro, but never a hot dog man. But you still won't be out-weirding Mike Schuster. eeek

Section 236 here, going on season 15. Where do you sit and, more importantly, where do you tailgate?

Glad to have you along :thumb:

Ironic you mention The Schuster. He sits 2 rows in front of me off to my right.

I'm in section 333, row 14, we park in P10 near the huge boulder/crosswalk and are always playing Baggo (www.baggo.com).

Re: Re: Re: Newbie here

HotDogMan333 said:
I wish the gash was from a fight then I wouldn't feel so bad about it.

After the game we crossed the street to go back to our parking lot (P10). Once across and into the lot, a little kid yelled to HDM to go deep. HDM went deep and made a tremendous over the shoulder catch. Once the ball was secured, some unknown defender thought it would be fun to lay HDM out Rodney Harrison-style. After being leveled and laying on his back, HDM gets up and spikes the ball at the feet of the defender :4321:

Once back at his tailgate, fellow tailgaters informed him of a gash that was bleeding badly under his eye. Poor HDM never got the name or number of the truck that ran him over :banghead:

But damnit, it was sweet!

HDM,

Welcome to the planet and I compliment you on your stylish intro and your choice of football teams.

Sorry about your little mishap, but sometimes when demon alcohol is involved shit just seems to happen.....and it happens to the best of us.

Your wife will get over it in a few years. :D

Re: Re: Re: Newbie here

HotDogMan333 said:

). Once across and into the lot, a little kid yelled to HDM to go deep. HDM went deep and made a tremendous over the shoulder catch. Once the ball was secured, some unknown defender thought it would be fun to lay HDM out Rodney Harrison-style. After being leveled and laying on his back, HDM gets up and spikes the ball at the feet of the defender :4321:

Annililous, is gonna be pissed.

Though I would pay good $ to see a nice back and forth dialouge between HDM and ANNI.

BTW, sonsofkraftybob said he welcomes you to the board!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie here

sonsofkraftybob said:
Annililous, is gonna be pissed.

Though I would pay good $ to see a nice back and forth dialouge between HDM and ANNI.

I refuse to let the evil alter-ego control my life all the time.

This dialogue is a limited engagement - HDM will disappear once this thread disappears only to come back out of hiding for special occassion and his annual pilgrimage to The Razor.

What's up dude? Do you like Spaghetti? Seems that's what the in crowd is favoring this week, though Annihilus recommends not giving into peer pressure here on the Planet or you'll end up married to a latex doll of questionable ethics.

:toast Welcome to the Planet HDM!! I also trolled for a couple of years before joining!! Lots of good Pats talk and info at this site!

Hot dogs rule!

I would say welcome to the board, but it sounds like you've been here long enough as it is.

Watch out for those pesky Colts trolls.

:D

I'm hoping these hotdogs are made from beef, and not pork.

Anyways, Welcome to the Planet you hotdog!!!
:thumb:
________
buy herbalaire

Welcome! I'm one of the pesky Colts they keep tellin'/warnin' you about. ;)

So do you hate the Colts as vehemently as most (not all) Pats fans?

You'll find I'm a good troll... good sport... love football and bantering back and forth with the folks here.

Lookin' forward to hearing/reading more from you!

An inside look at HDM

Type of Hot Dog: Fenway Beef Frank
Type of Roll: Arnold Original Hot Dog Roll
Type of Mustard: French's Classic Yellow Mustard

Likes: skiing, his 11 week old Bernese Mountain Dog puppy, a good nights sleep, a glass of Patron or Bushmills, Ty Law, more Lombardi trophies in Foxboro, katchup, & chili cheese toppings

Dislikes: work, stinky coffee breath, the Manning Brothers, Steelers, Raiders, all 4 NFC East teams, refs who can't figure out that the ball REALLY was fumbled out of the endzone (physics don't lie), anyone trying to keep #85 from celebrating, relish, sauerkraut, & corndogs

From everything I've seen the last couple of years, you pesky Colts fans that are regulars around here are at least good sports. That's a big reason I chose to fire in...fans of other teams who are intelligent & add to the conversations not ruin them.

mikiemo83 said:
be careful, rg is a buns man

He is, but only if they're made of 'space age polymers'. You might want to check what your suit is made out of, HotDog.

HotDogMan333 said:

From everything I've seen the last couple of years, you pesky Colts fans that are regulars around here are at least good sports. That's a big reason I chose to fire in...fans of other teams who are intelligent & add to the conversations not ruin them.

wuv ;)

Yep, you're gonna be a good addition to this board! :D

Back