NFC Championship Game

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
I supremely dislike Rodgers's personality and field presence and Green Bay took us out in the '96 Superbowl when Bledsoe was under center. Desmond Howard with those returns. FU. :)

But Brady has blown it with some Pats fans since he left, with things calling the Pats the team he was formerly employed by! I mean what heck?

20 years of magnificence and synergy between yer coach/GM, owner, and teammates and you are gonna get so full of yourself that they were just your employers and coworkers? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

So, I guess I'm just looking for 2 amazing games tomorrow.

Hope everyone enjoys them. We need it, right now. :)

kicking field goal GIF

Should be 2 great games. I love championship Sunday and I am glad I have Brady to root for. I am also rooting for Bills too.

But Brady has blown it with some Pats fans since he left, with things calling the Pats the team he was formerly employed by! I mean what heck?
Do you have a link to that quote? I remember when Hawg mentioned it awhile ago and I have not seen that anywhere. Brady has taken the high road all season when asked about the Pats especially when we were 2-5 and he could have rubbed it in but didn't.

Last edited:
Go Bucs and Bills!!!!!!!

Hoping for a great day of football! Best day of the year for NFL fans!

Do you have a link to that quote? I remember when Hawg mentioned it awhile ago and I have not seen that anywhere. Brady has taken the high road all season when asked about the Pats especially when we were 2-5 and he could have rubbed it in but didn't.

I actually can't find the quote, good call. Think I saw it in a tweet.

But the point still stands that he has bothered a bunch of fans with his attitude as has been discussed ad nauseam so let's not do it in a thread about what should be a great game.

Go Tampa!!!!

I actually can't find the quote, good call. Think I saw it in a tweet.

But the point still stands that he has bothered a bunch of fans with his attitude as has been discussed ad nauseam so let's not do it in a thread about what should be a great game.

Go Tampa!!!!
I havent seen any hate from Brady at all. No smugness either.
I think it stems from the TB vs BB discussions out there. Some cant just say they are both great, but ones greatness is the result of the other.
So those who want to put the Crown on BB will hope Brady fail so they can say BB made him.

I say fvck that. They are both GOATs. And Brady will be my sporting idol (at least for American sports) regardles of him spending the end of his career in Tampa. I hope he wins against everyone except the Patriots. And I hope he gets another ring so the haters cant say he is a product of the «system». And i hope BB will get one without Brady for the same reasons (preferably in NE, but I would hope he got one if he were to leave for i.e. Detroit also). Both their legacys are as Patriots first regardless.

I have to admit I will be pulling for GB and Buffalo today. I don't want Brady to win another championship. I don't like KC for a number of reasons.

Last edited:
I have to admit I will be pulling for GB and Buffalo today. I don't want Brady to will another championship. I don't like KC for a number of reasons.

While I agree that I wouldn't be thrilled with Brady winning another championship outside of the Pats I'm having a hard time pulling for the Packers. Something about them makes them easy to dislike. I don't even dislike Rodgers, so he's not really the reason.

Also, fuck the Chiefs.

For some reason I don't like Roger's. There is no doubt that he is an excellent player, but I don't like him or the Packers.
So I'll be rooting for TFB today. I'll have to decide if he makes it to the Super Bowl on the basis of who they play, if you get my drift.

I almost never root for Green Bay, since Jan. 1997 (a certain SB). So, I'll root for Tampa Bay. What, Brady's Tampa Bay's quarterback? Ooh, what a coincidence! That Brady, he's everywhere.......

Back