NFL is Actually Worse Than WWE...

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
This is unwatchable...I will never give the NFL another penny again. I haven't since deflategate...and I will continue to honor this promise.

No logical/sane football fan (Pats fan or otherwise), should be ok with what they just witnessed tonight.

The NFL is a sham.

Don't insult the WWE like that. At least they don't pretend it's real.

lol look correct me if I'm wrong here.. I'm a Peyton fan and am very concerned that this could have sealed his fate in Denver..hoping not but anyways..I didn't want the Broncos to win just cause of Peyton but coming from a team that ALWAYS has questionable calls when it comes to the refs how are you gonna cry about 1 game that didn't go their way..I mean for real? The refs didn't take Gronk out ..the Broncos did..so there ya go..
I for one with Peyton playing cant wait for the rematch Peyton/ Brady is always a classic..and before ya say it know that Peyton in AFC championship games is 2-1 over Brady..now then ,,carry on about the refs..lol

lol look correct me if I'm wrong here.. I'm a Peyton fan and am very concerned that this could have sealed his fate in Denver..hoping not but anyways..I didn't want the Broncos to win just cause of Peyton but coming from a team that ALWAYS has questionable calls when it comes to the refs how are you gonna cry about 1 game that didn't go their way..I mean for real? The refs didn't take Gronk out ..the Broncos did..so there ya go..
I for one with Peyton playing cant wait for the rematch Peyton/ Brady is always a classic..and before ya say it know that Peyton in AFC championship games is 2-1 over Brady..now then ,,carry on about the refs..lol

Your commitment to delusion is admirable.

I agree. These ****ing refs are a goddamned joke. They tried to screw us last week, and finally succeeded this week.

Your theory is off-base for one basic reason:

You fall into the classic frequent-Pats-victim mentality where you cannot accept losing to us (frequently) and, therefore, begin to subscribe in fictional accusations, groundless suspicions, skullduggery and/or witchcraft. Hey, it happens and you certainly aren't alone.

Accepting those frequent and regular beatings due to the Patriots being one hell of a good football team for the last 15 years isn't always easy for opposing fans to handle, but it's the best path to healing from all those beatings. You're welcome.

By the way-- your reputation as a Peyton stalker extraordinaire certainly seems well-earned.

Just be glad you aren't Bills fans.

I was 35 years old when the Bills were last in the playoffs. 35 going on 25. Had life by the balls. Young, wild, on fire. The Bills had come off a decade of being excellent. Ralph was attending every game, in his box with the windows open - even in winter. I'd see him in the stadium on the way to his box. Who would have ever, ever imagined that we would go through this? If you had told me then, I'd have laughed in your face. I might have gotten angry that anyone would even suggest the Bills would go back to being less than mediocre and even if they did, it would be for a brief time while they rebuilt.

Now I'm 51, and 35 seems like a lifetime ago. I'm old and tired. I don't even live in Buffalo anymore, sadly. Ralph is gone. The stadium looks different and the only thing that has remained a constant in those years is the futility of being a Bills fan. It's just so tiring. Every year, same thing. whether we're 2-14 or 9-7, it's the same thing, every year. Every single year. Excuses, injuries, bad officiating. Watching other teams rise and fall.

TBH, it's embarrassing.

I just can't see how any logical person can look at what happened last night and not see the fix was in unless A) They're actually PHYSICALLY blind or B) They're blinded by their hatred of the Patriots.

Even fans of other teams were saying we got screwed last night, and if it was only a one time thing I could forgive it but it seems to happen ALL. THE. TIME.

For those of you who know me on here and know what I went through the night of Super Bowl XLVI you know I love this team like some people love their children. But I can't sit here and pretend things are all right anymore. My stress levels are already sky high from what's going on in my life, I don't need even more stress from watching the team I love get hosed by a corrupt league. If we lose legit it sucks but I can deal with it; but those refs last night were blatant in their rigging the game for Denver, there was nothing subtle about it. Patriots fans aren't the only ones who think so either...

F6sUDZE.png

Last year against the Packers we got beat by the better team. It sucked but I can accept it. But getting beat by Brock f**king Osweiler with a big assist from Tony Corente et al is a bridge too far.

w0j09t1.png

7wgOsXG.png

bDs44Dd.png

Also, please remember Gronk wouldn't have been in that situation if the refs weren't actively trying to win the game for Denver. It 'sounds' like he's OK if you can trust a media that won't call their cash cow out on their corruption.

So, I think I need to step away from the NFL. I'll still follow the Pats but I can't watch these games anymore, it's going to kill me.

The only calls that come to mind to me were the holding call on D. Thomas and the non holding call on Talib.

The holding penalty was huge. But those calls happen every week. To just about every team. Most times, you hope the refs just let them play in the fourth quarter and just call the blatant ones.

I'm glad the loss is out of the way. So much less pressure on this banged up team. Now they just need to keep HFA.

The only calls that come to mind to me were the holding call on D. Thomas and the non holding call on Talib.

The holding penalty was huge. But those calls happen every week. To just about every team. Most times, you hope the refs just let them play in the fourth quarter and just call the blatant ones.

I'm glad the loss is out of the way. So much less pressure on this banged up team. Now they just need to keep HFA.
I'm sorry what?

OPI on Gronk
Holding on 50 yard pass to Martin
Holding on 3rd down sack play

Those 3 penalties all came at crucial moments and were 100% phantom calls. No neutral fan could watch them and argue otherwise. If it were just one then you think it's a typical blown call but all three demonstrates a clear, disgraceful pattern.

I'm sorry what?

OPI on Gronk
Holding on 50 yard pass to Martin
Holding on 3rd down sack play

Those 3 penalties all came at crucial moments and were 100% phantom calls. No neutral fan could watch them and argue otherwise. If it were just one then you think it's a typical blown call but all three demonstrates a clear, disgraceful pattern.

The OPI on Gronk could have gone either way. The Denver bench would have been chirping. He put his shoulder and elbow into the defender to gain separation. Not that upset about that call.

I forgot about the holding call on the play to Martin. Don't recall the specifics.

I mentioned the holding call on the 3rd down sack play.

We can agree to disagree but we can't possibly sit and judge fans of teams who complain about bad calls if we are going to do the same thing.

The Pats O was anemic last night. The Denver D showed up. It's a loss. We need to move on.

Let me be perfectly clear.

I would not hold it against any fan for complaining if their team was bullshitted like the Pats were last night. And it happens one week following an "inadvertent" whistle. So either the refs are shockingly incompetent at times that were very inconvenient for the Pats, or .... :coffee:

The OPI on Gronk could have gone either way. The Denver bench would have been chirping. He put his shoulder and elbow into the defender to gain separation. Not that upset about that call.

I forgot about the holding call on the play to Martin. Don't recall the specifics.

I mentioned the holding call on the 3rd down sack play.

We can agree to disagree but we can't possibly sit and judge fans of teams who complain about bad calls if we are going to do the same thing.

The Pats O was anemic last night. The Denver D showed up. It's a loss. We need to move on.
I believe I was Jackson who held and what he did was resort to his rodegrading ways, locked on and ran the defensive player (MIller?) out of the way.

The Chung Holding was BS and the receiver pushed off a lot more than Gronk alleged to have.

Back to the Gronk, he used the Flipper, something Gates and Gonzalez have been doing for years without getting called - it is a taught/coached move. The caviat was the defensive back (No. 30?) hooked the arm causing it to extend a bit. It was not a huge push off.

of course all this is from memory and it was late.

Wow, these guys think they actually won legit... I mean... I'm speechless...

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=120630

It's one thing to be like "Well the refs screwed the other team but I'm happy we won" or "we got lucky" Like that Cleveland game we had a few years back where the refs just made a phantom PI call in the End Zone on the Browns. They got robbed, I'm a man I can admit that, we should have lost that game.

But to think you won fair and square after watching that travesty... That kind of delusion is dangerous.

Bad calls and corrupt calls are not the same thing.

After waking up and calming down with all the reports Gronk is nothing too crazy, I actually am more upset this morning that the Houston Game is Flexed into a Sunday Night Game and that God Awful crew will ruin my experience.

The Broncos D has been pretty "dirty" all season IMO.

The telltale sign of the fix was in was in the first flag that was thrown on Fleming for not declaring eligibility when he had.

Every zebra's eyes were on Patriots uniforms for the rest of the game and not the Broncos. And one of the most egregious non-calls was a late launch on Brady that appeared to be to his head and was vicious. Barely a comment about it.

The rest of it was just disgusting.

Back