NFL new uniforms...

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
Most of them are pretty awesome. :coffee:

Do they plan on every team having one? I can only wonder what the Pats version looks like...

They look like PJs. Last night's game with the sick line of mustard was beating ketchup should be all that was needed to tell people how bad they look.

Screenshot after a Tampa Bay sack

hqdefault.jpg

Blues

Most of them are pretty awesome. :coffee:

Do they plan on every team having one? I can only wonder what the Pats version looks like...

Going one color wouldn't be hard. Combine the home blue tops with the road blue pants. I suppose the NFL could push for red over red, but I doubt we'll see it.

They are awful in the extreme!

For the most part, I couldn't care less what the uniforms look like, but several of the "alternative uniforms" (the all black SF) and virtually all the Thursday night special uniforms have been an irritant.

If you like them, who am I to argue with that.

Going one color wouldn't be hard. Combine the home blue tops with the road blue pants. I suppose the NFL could push for red over red, but I doubt we'll see it.

Which they did for a couple of games back in '02. They were winless with the all-blues and haven't worn them since.

Look like leotards, or the green assholes at Canucks games.

Teh suck.

ss2.jpg

LOL

I am aware I am in the .00000000000000156479633 % of Pats fans who love the silver. :D

The Jags and Rams were the secondary color (and a deeper morphed version at that)...so, the Pats could be either red or silver.

Can anyone tell me why the Ravens regular uniforms are basically yoga pants?

Can anyone tell me why the Ravens regular uniforms are basically yoga pants?

Because it is a team of Downward Dog Posers. Rimshot.

Can anybody tell me the last time the Pats actually wore an alternate uni?

I haven't been able to get a straight answer for why they don't seem interested in dressing up anymore. I hear theories, but nothing from the horse's mouth.

For instance, Belichick doesn't like them and is using his influence to keep them out of it.

Because it is a team of Downward Dog Posers. Rimshot.

Can anybody tell me the last time the Pats actually wore an alternate uni?

I haven't been able to get a straight answer for why they don't seem interested in dressing up anymore. I hear theories, but nothing from the horse's mouth.

For instance, Belichick doesn't like them and is using his influence to keep them out of it.

The silver shirts always looked like dirty whites.

They can't wear the true throwbacks because they can't use a different helmet during the season. For some odd reason, there's a claim that changing helmets can lead to more concussions, so the white helmet with Pat Patriot is out.

I always wanted to see them wear red shorts with the silver pants and helmet. That would look great.

The Jags and Rams were the secondary color (and a deeper morphed version at that)...so, the Pats could be either red or silver.

Liked those old Ram helmets though-Those are pretty awesome and much better than the current ones.

youngblood%20(1).jpg

Last night's uni's were god awful. I think it makes the game a bad joke (and often Thursday Night games already are).
Just another stupid thing the league is doing that hurts the game.

Back