NFL QB?s Talkin? On Facebook

The concussion tests are brilliant. Everyone loves Vick like a cute puppy dog! And Sam Bradford... is a bad bad awful person. Hilarious.

So freaking hilarious, HS!!! And as always, Tom Brady's comments are the funniest. Does that make me a homer?

ROFL

So freaking hilarious, HS!!! And as always, Tom Brady's comments are the funniest. Does that make me a homer?

ROFL

Andrew Luck: Mr. Brady, Sir, congratulations on your win. But was it really necessary to keep passing deep for TDs late in the game like that?.

Tom Brady: Oh, it was absolutely necessary, rookie. You know why? Because f*** you, that’s why. Trolololololol.

Homer. You & me both. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

ROFL

Nah, because they usually are pretty damn funny

But for me, the best responses are usually the ones right after a Russell Wilson post. The meltdowns are epic!
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah, because they usually are pretty damn funny

But for me, the best responses are usually the ones right after a Russell Wilson post. The meltdowns are epic!
Posted via Mobile Device

I could be wrong, but I think this is written by a Patriots fan, I do not see him throw much at Brady in a negative way, and mostly Brady's lines are more about everyone else being bad.

This is my new favorite thing in the whole world.

I was wondering if it was a Pats fan, too. But honestly, what shit could you talk about Brady that was legit? Serious wins and banging a super model :shrug:

Back