Nominations and volunteers for Moderation

I think he had enough with the political forum and decided to leave. I was pretty shocked by it because I think he’s a pretty smart dude. Hopefully someday he comes back
I had enough of the political forum a few years ago and stuck to the mainboard. It's only in the last few months I went back in there with a thicker skin and resolve to not get into arguments. Point is, the political threads shouldn't be so bad you leave the entire site, but to each their own

Last edited:
I love hearing from those coming out from behind the bushes lol. This is what this board has always been about to me....it’s a family and sometimes families don’t always get along but when push comes to shove we come together.

~Dee~

I had enough of the political forum a few years ago and stuck to the main board. It's only in the last few months I went back in there wit has ticker skin and resolve to not get into arguments. Point is, the political threads shouldn't be so bad you leave the entire site, but to each their own
I look at the political forum as a way for us to put up your dukes and leave it in the political forum. I try to stay away from that kind of hostility in the main forum.

I had enough of the political forum a few years ago and stuck to the main board. It's only in the last few months I went back in there wit has ticker skin and resolve to not get into arguments. Point is, the political threads shouldn't be so bad you leave the entire site, but to each their own
Ticker skin is what everyone needs moar of...

Its been a really strange trip these past few years.

~Dee~

I look at the political forum as a way for us to put up your dukes and leave it in the political forum. I try to stay away from that kind of hostility in the main forum.

That absolutely isn't true. My "dukes" were tied behind my back.

Back