Nominations and volunteers for Moderation

Not to derail, but I know I am, but metastasized = bad, correct?

The thyroid cancer has spread to her bones, is called metastatic cancer, and everything I read about that means it may not be an immediate death sentence, but it is not curable.
I am really sorry to hear that man. Thoughts and prayers.

Not to derail, but I know I am, but metastasized = bad, correct?

The thyroid cancer has spread to her bones, is called metastatic cancer, and everything I read about that means it may not be an immediate death sentence, but it is not curable.
Yes matastic means it spread outside the thyroid to her bones or outside the neck area in general...

Sorry to hear this and you will all be in my toughts.

~Dee~

I'm just asking others here who have dealt with cancer if what I said makes sense (I know you're out there).

She is telling me she's fine.
My son had thyroid cancer, but his didnt metastasized...He had radiation treatment to destroy the thyroid and cancer not sure what they will do for her. My granddaughters also didnt metastasized... She had her kidney removed and followed up by chemo.

My BIL wasnt so lucky but his spread to two organs before they even knew he had cancer...
But everything you said made sense... Im sure they'll will come up with an individualizing plan and regiment for her. Again sorry to hear this..

~Dee~

I'm just asking others here who have dealt with cancer if what I said makes sense (I know you're out there).

She is telling me she's fine.
My wife passed from metastasized liver cancer she didn't even know till it was in stage 4. So yes she could well be feeling fine at this time.

Damn cancer. My thoughts are with all who have been posting about their ordeals with this dreaded disease.

Back