Nominations and volunteers for Moderation

Realistically, my nomination was a joke - knowing the poster in question, I suspect so in any case!

I'm not sure I'd be a good moderator tbh. I have a really low tolerance of idiots (having quite a few people on ignore, for example). If you get really stuck, let me know.
Well if his nomination was not legit, my second of it was. I think you have the proper bona fides, Sir Cat, especially after taking a good deep whiff of the Mrs' knickers.

Fellow Planeteers: Having been elsewhere for awhile and being drawn back by this thread, I just want to say it's a gas gas gas to see all youse guys. I guess it was Muse who said this was like a dysfunctional family and it truly is. I once again got the chance to laugh, snarl, retort and think back on old times reading through the posts. Thanks, guys. (And BTW - I am sorry that Tip Roast declined - he would be good) :wave:

Patriots suck! The terre haute north patriots, the arch rival to the high school I graduated from that is.
lol I'm the opposite. I :love-heart: the Patriots and have several Patriot shirts in my wardrobe. The difference is that I'm talking about the school that I attended, my children attended, and my grandchildren now attend. GO PATRIOTS!!!

Fellow Planeteers: Having been elsewhere for awhile and being drawn back by this thread, I just want to say it's a gas gas gas to see all youse guys. I guess it was Muse who said this was like a dysfunctional family and it truly is. I once again got the chance to laugh, snarl, retort and think back on old times reading through the posts. Thanks, guys. (And BTW - I am sorry that Tip Roast declined - he would be good) :wave:
I am not sure if I said it but yeah it sounds about right. LOL

I was gone many years- someone with a memory would have to tell me, about 5-7 years if not more. I came back in August of this year and to see the same wonderful, knowledgeable, funny people and to meet new wonderful people was a joy to see. This place is like home away from home.

I THINK this is current. Let me know if I missed anything.

Nominated but have not accepted or declined
Nominated and accepted.
  • SkiptoMyLou
  • @bmooney54 (I think? Please confirm)
Nominated and declined
  • Chevss
  • Joolz
  • Spacecrime
  • Tiproast
  • Dee
  • Flagg
  • HSanders
  • Muse
  • imapig

Volunteered
  • Gumpboy45 (I think? Might have just been kidding, need confirmation)
  • Hipkat
I'll help out a little, boss man.

I don't know....

It seems to me that it would be a very PP thing to do. A mod that is a fan of another team might be something to hang your hat on. Something that attracts fans of other teams. A lot of those folks have been great over the years albeit with some stinkers.

Key? Find the right person.
HipKat? The Bills fan? He (or she) would be great IMO.

Back