Nominations and volunteers for Moderation

I appreciate that, but I have to decline. I found out recently that my ex has thyroid cancer that is spreading to her bones (she will fine) and life is pretty hectic right now so I only visit here in short spurts.

So sorry to hear that. Prayers.

I appreciate that, but I have to decline. I found out recently that my ex has thyroid cancer that is spreading to her bones (she will fine) and life is pretty hectic right now so I only visit here in short spurts.
Hope that she will be OK. Been nice having a Marine as mod, bringing hurt to violators.

best wishes for her!

Very sorry to hear that. As a 2x cancer survivor myself, it can be scary despite the prognosis. Keeping a positive and accepting outlook really helped me get through the surgeries, etc. I took a drive by myself along the beautiful Point Reyes seacoast the day before my first surgery to thank God for the beauty of our land and made calls to all my friends to Say I Love You, without being morbid. "Shower de people you love with love; show them the way that you feel . ."

The people I love are my theft-proof treasure and they need to hear it, not just know it.

Sorry Macdaddy, you'll be in my thoughts

~Dee~

Has there been no nomination of Hawg? or RoadGrader?

Also haven't seen Number Cruncher? anderson? bishbash? Roberto 71? and/or Tommy D420? Is Full Tilt still around?
Just a few more to toss into the hat.

Also haven't seen Number Cruncher? anderson? bishbash? Roberto 71? and/or Tommy D420? Is Full Tilt still around?
Hawg turned it down. I have seen NC, Tommy and Roberto around.

Oh bugger. Really sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you both.

I'm here... even when I'm not :)

I truly miss anderson and bishbash and hope they are doing okay.

Ill do it! I've got a list of people ready to Ban on Day 1! Starting with ANYBODY that disrespects my Chiefs!

Roberto71 nad Tommy are here regularly.

Cheere, OBF

Not to derail, but I know I am, but metastasized = bad, correct?

The thyroid cancer has spread to her bones, is called metastatic cancer, and everything I read about that means it may not be an immediate death sentence, but it is not curable.

Back