O M G Tom Brady is IN the buliding

LurkingWife

Jersey Devil
Reaction score
One of my fellow co workers is waiting for him to come out and see if she can get him to stop by.. Everyone here is printing up pics in case he does..

One of my fellow co workers is waiting for him to come out and see if she can get him to stop by.. Everyone here is printing up pics in case he does..
try not to rob him of His Essence willya for cryin' out loud :shake:

the guy has no viable backup at this time and needs all the strength he can summon for the season :harumph::harumph:

TYVMIA :thumb:

SUPER FREAKIN' COOL! Noone ever comes to my building accept like the fire chief to do inspections and the Jostens guy...who does have all three replica SB rings, which I have worn...but nothing like the real deal. Tommy effin Brady! Tell him we all think he is da bomb!

well at least see if you can snapup any latex gloves from the exam room he was in then for tommysgirl :D

he could'a been in there for a prostate check --- ya never know, y'know? :thumb:

always thinking outside the box huh RG :thumb:

She said he looked "indifferent" not pissed but not happy Tommy happy , and when she asked him he said NO well then can I get a pic. He said I really don't feel well so NO.. She DID miss him walking by so he was 1/2 way to his car when she asked him. Oh well, duiring the season Pats are in my buliding every Monday. I'll keep trying..

what a dick. I say trade him to New York for Brett Favre. He's a real good guy I hear.

so long as he does not have to run laps and actually have to train with the rest of the guys, yip team player all the way :thumb:
oh yeah his arm is tired

well at least see if you can snapup any latex gloves from the exam room he was in then for tommysgirl :D

he could'a been in there for a prostate check --- ya never know, y'know? :thumb:

Not that type of Dr's office.. And if they DID give him a prostate I'd go somewhere else..

oh man girl spill it out what kind of office is it/

Back