Ocean, Pond or Pool

pick your favorite

• Total voters
You said you have beach rights but prefer the beach........................

I have beach rights to the pond but I prefer sitting at the ocean which is a half hour drive as opposed to a 5 minute walk

I am the opposite. I can't tread water. I've tried many times and I just sink.
I am the opposite..I can tread water and float for hours and hours. And this was before I had teh bewbs, pervs. I used to nap while I was floating. lol.

I have never been able to figure out how people cannot float?:shrug:

Go back
Read post

You said you have beach rights but prefer the beach

WTFBBQ

and I clarified I have "deeded beach rights" to a 90 acre pond down the street but I PREFER the ocean beach??!?!

you know I thought of this but any rock jumping or activities along those lines would take place in a pooling area...so would I have to clarify the different pools?

:D

Ponds/Lakes have Rope Swings
There are some spots that you have to hike down to find these areas, but on my river, there are plenty of rocks and rope swings to jump off of just into the current :)

I am the opposite..I can tread water and float for hours and hours. And this was before I had teh bewbs, pervs. I used to nap while I was floating. lol.

my boy fell asleep in the pool while Floating on a noodle, it was pretty funny watching him just float around snoozing

I wish I knew! I can do the back float no problem! But put me in the upright position and I am going down LOL

Back