Ocean, Pond or Pool

pick your favorite

• Total voters
This thread makes me want to be drinking in the water, pool, ocean, pond....I don't care. Just so long as I'm drinking and there's water involved and I'm not drinking water, I'm content.

I am the opposite..I can tread water and float for hours and hours. And this was before I had teh bewbs, pervs. I used to nap while I was floating. lol.

I have never been able to figure out how people cannot float?:shrug:

I believe it's related to muscle density, actually.

Diamond cutters are heavy

My balls of steel hurt my floating abilities. :coffee:

This thread makes me want to be drinking in the water, pool, ocean, pond....I don't care. Just so long as I'm drinking and there's water involved and I'm not drinking water, I'm content.

I believe it's related to muscle density, actually.

My balls of steel hurt my floating abilities. :coffee:
Are you calling me fat?:mad:

Are you calling me fat?:mad:

Negatory. I looked it up and there are a ton of factors. For some reason my feeble brain was thinking that more muscle density would aid in floating but alas, I'm stoopid.

There's technique, oxygen in the lungs and other stuff involved.

Shutting. Up. Now.

Do you like Ipods? :wave:

Negatory. I looked it up and there are a ton of factors. For some reason my feeble brain was thinking that more muscle density would aid in floating but alas, I'm stoopid.

There's technique, oxygen in the lungs and other stuff involved.

Shutting. Up. Now.

Do you like Ipods? :wave:
Beans help gas up the ass and keep you a float

they also can be used as a motor

I like ipods I have 2 and my daughter has 3 :banghead:

For swimming, gotta be the see-ment pond. Real ponds, as mentioned, are grossly mucky, sludgy and gooey on the bottom. Yucko. And swimming in the ocean scares the chit outta me. So gotta be a pool. Gotta put up with a little pee from fellow swimmers (unless they have that "turn it blue" stuff in the water :D), but not life threatening like being swept out to sea or disgusting like having to touch muck with bare toes. Again, yucko.

<<<< Doesnt have one
<<<< Just got our first laptop
I had a Zen so at least I ws progressive in the portable music device arena.ROFL I have had a laptop (if you can even call it that anymore it is so broken) for years. At least I am ahead of someone!!!ROFL

I don't have a laptop just 2 PC's

I grew up by the beach, so it's really a no contest for me.

I had a Zen so at least I ws progressive in the portable music device arena.ROFL I have had a laptop (if you can even call it that anymore it is so broken) for years. At least I am ahead of someone!!!ROFL

I have portable music but its 25 feet long

ROFL
The only flat screen we own is in the camper

StereoTV.jpg

USB port AND an SD card port

SpeakersA.jpg

Inside speakers
AND
Outside speakers FTW

What kind of camper doe's your brother have?
Ours is a Nomad

To answer Annihulis as to the speaker location:

Up high so I didnt lost storage in that cabinet

I love the ocean's sound and smell. I hate the sand. It used to take my parents hours to get me out of our pool. When I went to camp we swam in the lake where fish/turtles would always bite our toes. Never swam in a pond. This poll needs more choices.

what do you prefer?

vacation time is here

some go to the beach, while some others like to sit on Golden Pond and finally some like the closeness of sitting in their yard by the pool

If I had a yard with a pool I would never go anywhere else and I would swim there 365 days a year

Our public pools tend to be too busy. Last time I went the swiming club was training in two lanes, there was one lane for about twenty people to do laps and a load of kids in the small open bit. And they have a bloody 'changing village' :grrr:

Back