Official Boston Celtics/NBA Thread:

I'm loving what he Celtics are doing. Here's to hoping the C's or more preferrably, the Bulls, keeping Lebron from going anywhere this year!

You guys catch Rondo back last night? Funny how smooth the offense runs with him at the point. I love that guy.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

X-Men offer protection to Lamar and Khloe’s inevitable mutant baby

XAVIER INSTITUE, WESTCHESTER CO., NY—With reports of their deep love connection surfacing nearly every hour, as well as news of their brand new reality television show, Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian seem poised for parenthood. Although the world shudders to think what mutated spawn will scratch and claw its exit from her C-list celebrity womb, there are some who eagerly await the child’s birth.
“The child will indeed be gifted,” said an elated Professor X. “I have never seen two parents who so outwardly possess the qualities of mutants. We will do everything in our power to protect their offspring.” While tensions between the mutants and humans have risen to dangerous heights in the past few years, Professor X seemed unalarmed. “The child is perfectly prepared for conflict. Its father plays for a team of drama queens and its mother is an attention-sucking parasite whose very relevance depends on conflict. Possessing the X-gene will be the least of the child’s concerns.”

Who here has NESN and live in NE ? I got a question

oerr perfect :)

They are now making NESN available where I live. What live games do they have on their as far as Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots and Bruins?

Any?Some? A lot?

There is a charge for the channel not sure how much but wanted to know the above first.

oerr perfect :)

They are now making NESN available where I live. What live games do they have on their as far as Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots and Bruins?

Any?Some? A lot?

There is a charge for the channel not sure how much but wanted to know the above first.

No Pats games.

Almost every game that isn't broadcast nationally. They have to choose between the Bruins and C's alot of the time, and they choose the C's, but they get almost every non-nationally televised game.

Put it this way, I would wither and die without NESN. Whatever they are charging, it's worth double. (So long as listening to Felger doesn't make you :suicide:.)

:Bruins:
:Celtics:
:Redsox:
:thumb:

Almost every game that isn't broadcast nationally. They have to choose between the Bruins and C's alot of the time, and they choose the C's, but they get almost every non-nationally televised game.

Put it this way, I would wither and die without NESN. Whatever they are charging, it's worth double. (So long as listening to Felger doesn't make you :suicide:.)

:Bruins:
:Celtics:
:Redsox:
:thumb:
Thanks for the info:) Since we got MLB tv at no charge to us I do get to see more Red Sox games then before but this be awesome, my poor hubby seriously my poor hubby, I may never leave the house either hehe
Let me see how much they are charging

NESN does not carry the Celtics. CSNNE does.

NESN carries Sox and Bruins games, but they do not have the rights to carry them outside the home area. Apparently, you'll need MLB Extra Innings and NHL Center Ice in order to get them.

Sounds like subscribing to NESN outside of New England is knd of pointless.

http://www.nesn.com/frequently-asked-questions.html

Why are some Red Sox and Bruins-related programs blacked out outside of NESN’s broadcast territory?
NESN does not have the right to distribute many Red Sox and Bruins-related programs outside of our home broadcast territory due to MLB and NHL broadcast regulations. This includes live game broadcasts, rebroadcasts of Red Sox games, classic Red Sox games and any non-news program which includes a significant amount of game highlights such as The Ultimate Red Sox Show. When one of these programs is airing in NESN’s home broadcast territory, NESN National cable subscribers can watch other NESN programs during these times.

How can I get Red Sox and Bruins live game broadcasts outside of NESN’s broadcast territory?
DirecTV and many digital cable providers offer special out-of-market packages called MLB Extra Innings and NHL Center Ice. These season-long packages include most of the games that are broadcast on NESN. Please note some games may still be subject to blackouts. For more information, contact your television service provider.

so in other words a waste of money for me in the Carolinas?

Crap

:sulk:

Thanks for info it is appreciated

Back