Official Celts vs Hawks thread

Reaction score
Game about to start..I cant believe im actually phsyched about this game. FINALLY!! Basketball is back baby!

:cool:

up by almost 20.....:D but kinda a low scoring game huh.....:shrug:

Listening to Dick Stockton call a Celtics game brings me back to the 80's when the C's dominated and were in the playoffs on CBS every year with Stockton calling the games.

The Celts are just beating down the Hawks. The hawks just are not good enough to hang with the Celts big three. Rondo so far has impressed me the most in two game in the players. KG 15 straight double doubles in the playoffs.

this series is probably one of the most lopsided in NBA history, it was over before game 1, seriously.

Every player in the NBA should study KG and follow. What he did when he got the DPOY trophy was phenomenal. I'm still blown away that this guy plays for my team, I am blessed.

When it got time to be pictured with the trophy he had the entire team in the picture. He taking after the pats motto that no one is bigger than the team.

Every player in the NBA should study KG and follow. What he did when he got the DPOY trophy was phenomenal. I'm still blown away that this guy plays for my team, I am blessed.

I'm blown away by the intensity he bring to the team every single game.
Even in the meaningless late season games against crap teams, he comes out like Ray Lewis before the game and gets the team and crowd pumped. Even in these games, the team was going all out to crush the opposition in the first 5 minutes.

I truly believed that no modern NBA team could sustain that level of intensity over an entire season. Thanks primarily to KG, I'm glad to admit I was wrong.

Another thing... All these blowouts against weak teams could get kind of boring. The fact that the Celts have been on the wrong end of so many of those kinds of games, for so many years, makes every minute of them enjoyable. This season has been payback to the entire NBA for kicking the Celts' asses for the better part of 2 decades.

I'm confident the Celts are either going to win a championship, or go down fighting till the very end. Either way, the mojo is definitely back. And we know who the real MVP is.

Back