Official college Football thread

LSU-Okla was a joke of a game but that Ohio St.-Clemson game was exciting for me to watch. I thought Lawrence was done for when Wade hit him in the head, helmet to helmet, but, no, if anything it woke Lawrence up after a brief period on the sideline. Ohio St. has every reason to be proud of their season and congratulations are in order for LSU, Clemson and Ohio St. on their fine seasons. LSU-Clemson in 2 weeks should be fun. LSU is at the peak of their roll. Kills me that Auburn lost 23-20 to LSU. What might have been...

The targeting call was awful & the reversal of the Buckeyes fumble recovery for a TD was criminal. Trevor Lawrence is 6'6" he ducked down like he was trying to suck his own dick. It wasn't targeting.

However, The Buckeyes not getting TD's in the redzone & Chris Olave making a terrible mistake at the end is what did them in. Olave had an easy TD if he just ran his correct route.

Meanwhile this was happening to Chase Young all game.

View attachment 103587

Moss is having a nice game...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

BS refs...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

That was a TD...

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Corrupt af refs...

Back