Official college Football thread

LSU will embarrass Alabama. Double-digit win. Pundits and talking heads will be left to wonder what went wrong. :coffee:
I'm not sure why anyone would think that, it's not a reasonable expectation at this time. Maybe it will happen, I have no idea, but to expect a double digit win for either one is a little crazy right now. I do favor Alabama, though, due to home field and a more stable head coach.

I know Texas isn't real good this year but the Sooners.looked real good. Glad Arkansas beat freaking Auburn. I hate Auburn. My hate goes back to the Pat Dye days. Most of you probably don't remember him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Colts are driving on the Chefs. This Painter kid could make it to the pros if he keeps working it.:suicide:

MD, I'll give you Meeeeechigan playing great, but Denard won't even get 1st team all Big-10 QB. Watch Russell Wilson play and you'll see a man among boys. I don't like Bucky bust they're the best in the league by far.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fawn putting the KC/Indy game in the college thread might just be the best thing on PP today.

Wow, Michigan really sucks.... :coffee:

In case you haven't noticed. The whole Big 10 sucks this year..sans Wisconsin. And, they're lucky they signed a good free agent like Russell Wilson. Or, they wouldn't be so hot either.

We're a shitty offensive football team. Borges called the worst game I think I've ever seen an OC call. Denard as a QB needs to end. Gardner time.

You drinking? He's all you have. Need to build around him. Run the freaking ball more. Don't pretend he's Michael Vick. Run him. Get a rb who weighs more than 200lb in there and run him along with Denard. Don't put some sort of intricate passing attack in if he's your qb.

Let's go Devils beat the Ducks tonight! Love Osweiler, not like Luck love but its there.

You drinking? He's all you have. Need to build around him. Run the freaking ball more. Don't pretend he's Michael Vick. Run him. Get a rb who weighs more than 200lb in there and run him along with Denard. Don't put some sort of intricate passing attack in if he's your qb.

Um, no. Build around Devin Gardner and make Denard a Percy Harvin option. With Shane Morris (#1 junior QB in the nation) coming in, we can have a solid couple of years with Gardner (last year's #1 QB) and then Morris in a traditional Michigan offense.

There are plenty of playmakers on this team and Gardner is a Vince Young type QB with a very good arm. He's not as fast as Robinson (no one is) but he can make a difference in the passing game. Hemingway, Roundtree, Koger, Gallon...all good playmakers that are not properly utilized because of Denard's limitations. We had 8 possessions in MSU territory today that yielded 0 points. With even just competent QB play today, we win the game. Denard is an amazing football player, but he's just not a good enough passer to do what we need. Gardner is.

As for RBs, Smith is a very good back. Hopkins would be a strong short-yardage guy if he could secure the ball. Toussaint is what he is, shows flashes but is inconsistent. We're seemingly set to steal 5 star RB Brionte Dunn from oohi, which would be huge. Sure could've used Dee Hart this year.

The SEC has become almost unwatchable. LSU, Alabama and, a little further down, Arkansas are excellent but after that it's horrible. Gators vs. Barn was unwatchably bad and the others like Georgia, Tennessee, etc, are very mediocre. Bad, bad stuff althouth LSU @ Alabama could be one for the ages, whoever wins.

The SEC has become almost unwatchable. LSU, Alabama and, a little further down, Arkansas are excellent but after that it's horrible. Gators vs. Barn was unwatchably bad and the others like Georgia, Tennessee, etc, are very mediocre. Bad, bad stuff althouth LSU @ Alabama could be one for the ages, whoever wins.

That Gata-Auburn game was crazy bad. Gata punt returners must be coached by DickRod.

That said, I can't wait for LSU-Bama. Holy shit that will be awesome. I'm going to be at Oregon-Washington that day. I'm hoping the west coast game doesn't interfere with watching Michigan @ Iowa and then the freaking game of the year. Whoever wins will run train on Oklahoma, which is a shame because we should get a rematch.

That Gata-Auburn game was crazy bad. Gata punt returners must be coached by DickRod.
I watched just because but it was awful. Florida can't catch a punt and can't throw a pass. Poor Charlie, a decade ago he had Brady now he has . . . that.

That said, I can't wait for LSU-Bama. Holy shit that will be awesome.
Yep, I hope Alabama wins as I've made it known I'm a Saban fan dating back to his time in Cleveland with Belichick but I really want them both to be undefeated (as they almost certainly will be) and a game worthy of #1 vs. #2. I actually like Crazy Les too, just not as much as Saban.

Back