Official college Football thread

sssshh, you're ruining my point.
But yes, i think they'd probably beat SC and the Gators, not Bama.
That said, i want to see how they go against USC before i crown them anything

Bama is so deep & talented that it's almost not fair. They can beat you with speed or just line up & beat your butt in the ground.

Their entire OL could start for some NFL teams right now. Meaning there are a few NFL teams that would swap out their entire OL for Bama's.

Also today while watching the ND game they said one of the Irish D-lineman said ND's front seven is a s good as Alabama. I'm still laughing about that one.

4 straight weeks without giving up a TD on Defense. This was another great game. ND wins again faces BYU next week

4 straight weeks without giving up a TD on Defense. This was another great game. ND wins again faces BYU next week

Not true. It's "without giving up a TD on defense according to our incredible incompetent homer referees."

Stanford got jobbed.

ND=frauds.

This thread seriously lacks content about the only conference worth talking about.
Florida didn't look impressive this morning, they actually looked terrible, but they got the job done. Haven't had as much time for college this year, so i'm not watching LSU-SC right now, but Gators-SC next week is a huge one, winner to go against Bama in the Champ game to see who gets beat some shitty non-SEC team in the NC

Gators have been impressive overall. Definitely a gritty squad. I'd like to see them take care of South Cackalacka next week and run it out to the SECCG. Unlikely, but it would be cool.

Notre Dame will lose once they face a team that is able to score more than 20 points. I think Oklahoma will take care of the Irish. The Sooners play at home, they have a high scoring offense and a good defense.

Not true. It's "without giving up a TD on defense according to our incredible incompetent homer referees."

Stanford got jobbed.

ND=frauds.

Who provides the refs for the independents schools?

I'm #TeamDucks for sure. I'm heading to Autzen in 2 weeks for Duck-Colorado.

I really, really, really want to see Duck-Bama.

I can't wait to see the vegas line on that Colorado game. They should beat them by about 55.

I watched Colorado last week and they have holes everywhere. What a collosal mismatch, but I do hope you enjoy the carnage.

Oregon is one of the fastest, most exciting offensive teams I've ever seen. I don't know who is going to stop them at this point, but I never thought WV would be held to 14 yesterday, either.

Who provides the refs for the independents schools?

I'm not sure. Ed Hochuli's son Shawn was the head ref of the game. I think he is an official for the Big XII. I guess his hole crew was from the Big XII except for the replay official. Hammond & Mayock mentioned that the he's from the Big East. So you have officials from two different conferences.

I can't wait to see the vegas line on that Colorado game. They should beat them by about 55.

I watched Colorado last week and they have holes everywhere. What a collosal mismatch, but I do hope you enjoy the carnage.

Oregon is one of the fastest, most exciting offensive teams I've ever seen. I don't know who is going to stop them at this point, but I never thought WV would be held to 14 yesterday, either.

Colorado has just free fallen off the college football map. Amazing how such a good program has become hapless.

Yeah, the pac-12 did real good grabbing colorado and Utah instead of Oklahoma and Texas :lame:
It's never been CU & Utah or OU & Texas. CU & Utah announced that they would join the Pac-10 in 2010. OU & Texas would never have left the Big-XII in '10. They wanted to jump ship last year after A&M and Mizzou left for the SEC. The Pac-12 decided to stay put at twelve teams.

It's never been CU & Utah or OU & Texas. CU & Utah announced that they would join the Pac-10 in 2010. OU & Texas would never have left the Big-XII in '10. They wanted to jump ship last year after A&M and Mizzou left for the SEC. The Pac-12 decided to stay put at twelve teams.

Texas was flirting with the BigTen prior to us adding Nebraska.

ND is now #5 in the BCS standing. we get BYU this week. This has been the best i seen the Irish play in years. 4 straight weeks without the defense giving up a TD.

Back