Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

This pretty much sums it up for me...

Taken in Vegas this past May during the required pilgrimage to M'ville (unfortunately time didn't allow for a drink, hence the bottled water).

My babies, Buddy and Mimi (adopted them when they were 10 just over 2 years ago when my boss had to give them up due to allergies). I told my mom these will probably be the only grandchildren she'll ever get from me :D They look dour in this pic which is funny because they're the most affectionate and lovey cats I've ever had.

Nice pics Mary. I have a HUGE black cat named Zeus that looks just like your's.

Here's my wife and I in Newport last Saturday.

what the hell

found this thread in archives figure i'll put up a pic of me and my 2 rugbrats :D cameron and brenna ....... cam is the bigger lil brother .brenna has my attitude *shudder*

A pic of the hubby and me from the Governor's mansion up on Mackinac Island. That's between lower and upper Mich, for those who don't know. If you've ever seen the movie Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeve, it's shot on Mackinac. It's very cool.. have to take a ferry out there and there's no motor vehicles allowed.

bideau said:
Down boy, down.

Get those 18 year old hormones under control.

Uhhh.....I think she looks good...What do ya think im friggin wackin it to the pic? C'mon man. I just think she looks good...Thats all...Not saying im jumping all over it...

My family, circa April 2003. My son is pasted into the picture, as he wasn't born yet at that time.

My 2 youngest all jacked and pumped for the first day of school back in August.

sir_drinkalot said:
Mary and I at the Jets game 04'. She will be missed up here.

Awwww Keith! Despite my unruly Medusa hair, I love that pic! If anyone doesn't know why i have a blow-up shark in the pic, it's a parrothead tradition of sorts to go around with one at his tailgates and have people sign them. So in the spirit of my move I had folks from the planet sign it. I had a great time at the game, despite some scary moments on the field! Damn it was noisy too, just the way I like it. I already miss Gillette and the Planeteers. Fortunately I haven't missed any games since everyone wants to_see the Pats play down here too :D

My ugly mug #1

ok, since everyone seems to be going it, I'll give it a try. Me at the top of Mt. Katahdin, Baxter State park, ME. Mind you, when this was taken, I was about ready to die of exaustion!!!

My ugly mug #2

This was me after I realized I had to go back down and considered taking the short trip down to chimney pond....straight down..

Back