ericalee86ek.jpg

A teacher at West Boca Raton High School is under investigation after school district officials learned about risqué photos of her on a Web site.

Erica Chevillar, 25, is a first-year social studies teacher at the school. She is also one of about 80 models featured on the Web site of the USA National Bikini team, a Boca Raton-based company, according to the Web site. The site lists calendars for sale featuring scantily clad models dressed in bathing suits, provocative outfits or lingerie.

Chevillar, using the name Erica Lee, appears in outfits ranging from cleavage-baring jackets to skimpy bikinis in about two-dozen photos.

GreenMachine said:
A teacher at West Boca Raton High School is under investigation after school district officials learned about risqué photos of her on a Web site.

Erica Chevillar, 25, is a first-year social studies teacher at the school. She is also one of about 80 models featured on the Web site of the USA National Bikini team, a Boca Raton-based company, according to the Web site. The site lists calendars for sale featuring scantily clad models dressed in bathing suits, provocative outfits or lingerie.

Chevillar, using the name Erica Lee, appears in outfits ranging from cleavage-baring jackets to skimpy bikinis in about two-dozen photos.

Think I might have trouble paying attention in class if she was my teacher.

Moebius said:
Think I might have trouble paying attention in class if she was my teacher.

Never mind the kids....I bet she gets perfect attendance at parent-teacher conferences :eek:

Back