Official SuperB Owl week - Who Will Say Something Stupid Thread

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
With one team that hasn't been to the SuperB owl in forever and one team that has OBJ, you know someone is going to say the wrong thing, get in trouble, coke out in a hotel room, get busted picking up a hooker... the usual
I have to think OBJ is the most likely candidate on the Rams anyway. Maybe Eli Apple on the Bengals.

this isn't stupid, i loved it. zac taylor was being interviewed on nflta and he says, you know there's a line of thinking that if you've had a cup of coffee with sean mc vay, you're going to be a hc. there's some truth to that. 😄

Burrow is a good lad. Seems very down to earth. For some reason, the Bengals have a large following here in Ireland. I have mo idea why! You can understand the Steelers because of the Rooney’s, the Patriots of course, the Giants, the Bears.

Irish journalists were asking Joey about this and about family.

View: https://twitter.com/irenfl/status/1490772397456306182?s=21

Can't believe the line is only 4.5. Rams are better everywhere except kicker.

With one team that hasn't been to the SuperB owl in forever and one team that has OBJ, you know someone is going to say the wrong thing, get in trouble, coke out in a hotel room, get busted picking up a hooker... the usual
I have to think OBJ is the most likely candidate on the Rams anyway. Maybe Eli Apple on the Bengals.
This is the guy. Lock the thread.

This guy is crazy. Sometimes he's out there playing very impressive...and then out of the blue, does something REALLY stupid. He does have talent, but it seems like he can't contain his inner dumbass.
confucius says,"if you show your inner dumbass often enough, it becomes your outer dumbass."
:coffee: :zombie:

Can you spot the year the NFL changed to the boring corporate logo?
Another demerit for Goodell.

FLKxR7gWUAU5tiK

This is a great collection of offensive weapons at WR, TE and RB for both teams.

Rams: Cooper Kupp, OBJ, Van Jefferson, Tyler Higbee, Cam Akers, Sony Michel
Bengals: Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, CJ Uzomah, Joe Mixon

One of the best collections of WRs for a SB I can remember.
Surely there's a lesson to be learned.
This should be a highly entertaining game.

This is a great collection of offensive weapons at WR, TE and RB for both teams.

Rams: Cooper Kupp, OBJ, Van Jefferson, Tyler Higbee, Cam Akers, Sony Michel
Bengals: Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, CJ Uzomah, Joe Mixon

One of the best collections of WRs for a SB I can remember.
Surely there's a lesson to be learned.
This should be a highly entertaining game.
yeah, someone spent a boatload on wrs, and will be yet another team not to win the sb with top shelf wrs...😁

Back