Official 'These posts don't belong in the football forum' thread

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Summary of this thread:

One fanbase thinks their team is great and will definitely win, and is outraged that the other fanbase is confident too. The other fanbase thinks their team is great and is outraged that the first fanbase is confident too. A Steelers fan from SteelerAddicts came here and registered her outrage at Pats fans guaranteeing a win. Some people insulted her. Some people implied that she's the kind of girl that wears pink jerseys and only cares about football because her boyfriend does, which is laughable for anyone who knows Pittsburgh women, who are consistently rated at or near the top in terms of passionate and knowledgeable female football fans. TommyD is an uberdouche.
End of summary.

Summary of this thread:

One fanbase thinks their team is great and will definitely win, and is outraged that the other fanbase is confident too. The other fanbase thinks their team is great and is outraged that the first fanbase is confident too. A Steelers fan from SteelerAddicts came here and registered her outrage at Pats fans guaranteeing a win. Some people insulted her. Some people implied that she's the kind of girl that wears pink jerseys and only cares about football because her boyfriend does, which is laughable for anyone who knows Pittsburgh women, who are consistently rated at or near the top in terms of passionate and knowledgeable female football fans. TommyD is an uberdouche.
End of summary.

Come on, I knew more about her QB than she did.... who does not know that Ben embellishes his injuries to make them seem worse? She thought Brady only played 7 years for god sakes. I hope she does not represent this knowledgeable steeler fanbase.

Summary of this thread:

One fanbase thinks their team is great and will definitely win, and are outraged that the other fanbase <strike>is confident too.</strike> are lowly Patsies fans. The other fanbase <strike>thinks their team is great and is outraged</strike> should be ashamed of themselves to think that any team...ANY team...can possibly hang with the West Virginia Cotchery Awesomes, and that the <strike>first</strike> Awesomes fanbase is confident too. And why wouldn't they be? The Awesomes are the best team in the history of ever, and I - SteelerFan87 - have been trying to tell you morons that for 5 years! WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN?!?!?! A <strike>Steelers fan</strike> Moderator from SteelerAddicts came here and registered her outrage at Pats fans guaranteeing a win; because how dare you little pukes even pretend that you stand a chance against the Awesomes. Don't you know who we are? DON'T YOU?!?!?! Some people insulted her. Some people <strike>implied that she's the kind of girl that wears pink jerseys and only cares about football because her boyfriend does</strike> rightfully called her out for her woeful and, frankly, embarrassing lack of basic knowledge. Especially considering that she came here to read those stupid Patsies Fans the riot act for daring to dream that they may one day hang within 200 points of the Awesomes, which is laughable for anyone who knows <strike>Pittsburgh women</strike> West Virginian Hillbillies, who are consistently rated at or near the top in terms of <strike>passionate and knowledgeable female football fans</strike> methamphetamine use, the ability to eat ridiculous qualities of fried food, being sexually assaulted by Ben Roethlisberger in bathrooms, and missing teeth. TommyD is an <strike>uberdouche</strike> unbelievably talented and hysterically funny poster; who is an asset to the Patriots Planet Community, and to the Patriots fanbase in general. He's a dashing fellow who fights sea creatures and has treasure spilling from his pockets. SteelerFan87, however, is an UberTroll, who hasn't had an original thought in 5 years. He's repeated the same, tiresome script he has since 2006. He will also most likely die a virgin - although those West Virginian Hillbillies, they get lonely too sometimes. Perhaps if he pretends he is Ben Roethlisberger, and surreptitiously fingerbangs them in bathrooms while they're drunk off their ass, he may get laid if he promises them Meth and Fried Twinkies.
End of summary.

:coffee:

Yawn. Your schtick is getting old Tommy. I mean, your obsession with me is flattering, in a disturbing, fanatic kind of way. It's almost as strong as your hatred for any sense of reality in a debate. It's clearly stronger than your reading comprehension skills, hence how you ignore the text of all my posts and simply substitute what your mental version of me would say. If I don't say what you expect, that's ok, just pretend I did, and argue against that! Lather, rinse, repeat. But come on. Hasn't that one trick kind of run it's course? Maybe you could try something else. Miming maybe? Perhaps putting on a funny hat and dancing around? Something different.

Although, your dedication to your craft is admirable. I have never seen someone so effectively and fully demonstrate the behavior they are in the process of condemning. You are the epitome of the internet troll. So much so that you simultaneously display and condemn overconfidence and exaggeration of one team's excellence and the other team's inadequacy. You refuse to let such insignificant things as the words right in front of your eyes get in the way of your narrative. You have elevated assclownism to an artform. You demonstrate unfathomable elan and skill in douchebaggery. Although, I worry your devotion may be unhealthy. You vigorously display yourself as a jackass with such passion I fear there may be a weird sexual component to it. Like, you fantasize about the Pats crushing the Steelers, and your mental version of me's reaction to it, and get so worked up over it you do unspeakable things to yourself. Of course, it's none of my business, but you seem so certain and definite about this that it seems like a big deal to you. Normally, I would hope my team wins simply because I enjoy that. This week there's the factor of wanting to avenge previous losses. But I think, even more than either of those, I want the Pats to lose this week in the hopes that it will crush your psyche. Like, when someone who's family history is so important to him it's a major part of his self identity finds out he was adopted and it just shatters everything. Kind of like that. I want to taste your tears of unfathomable sorrow Tommy. I want you to be so emotionally crushed that you question your own existance, and hopefully, throughout the following week you are constantly reminded of it. Why? Because you're perhaps the biggest dickbag I've ever seen on a message board who was capable of putting more than 2 words together without including something offensive, only arrogant and douchy. And you deserve nothing less.

Have a nice day, and see you next Monday. Although the funny thing is, for all your insistance that I won't show up after a loss, I'm sure if the Pats lose you'll be nowhere to be found.

Those posts will go here that aren't appropriate for the football forum.

Carry on.

Some people implied that she's the kind of girl that wears pink jerseys and only cares about football because her boyfriend does, which is laughable for anyone who knows Pittsburgh women, who are consistently rated at or near the top in terms of passionate and knowledgeable female football fans.

By who? I am not aware of any reliable "rating" of female football fans from one city to another. Where did Boston rank? How about Green Bay?

This is you makin sh*t up, isn't it? :jerkit:

That's ok! I'll go to her! She's a mod at steeleraddicts.com. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to talk to me again.

Good luck. You know what the difference is between us Tommy? I'm smarter, better looking, easier to get along with, and generally more pleasant and happy. But the difference in regards to the internet is that here we're playing on your home turf. Your fans are Pats fans. This is a Pats board. Thus your fans are more vocal in supporting you. People who like my posts, however, feel it's better not to publically show their support for the Steeler fan on the Pats board so as to avoid getting drawn into the shitstorm. Go to a Steelers board, however, and the tables are turned. (of course, considering your personality, I doubt you'll make any friends there, so the lack of support for your posts will be indicative of that, not just a desire for anonymity) My guess is you'll spew some verbal diarrhea, make an ass of yourself and piss everyone off, find that's not as fun as having people laugh at everything you say out of Pats fan solidarity, and come back here to say how much those Steelers fans are dumb and humorless. Hell, I'll guess you'll even direct people to your posts as a way of saying "see what I did! I went over there and let them have it!", kind of like you accused Steelersbabe of doing. Which would be your MO after all, doing what you accuse others of doing.

Go play in traffic.

Love you too, BabyD420! :thumb:

PS: Mods, I thought I'd save you the trouble and just move this here myself.

The blueprint on beating the New England Patriots is clear. It involves pummeling the defense and trying to keep Patriots quarterback Tom Brady from having a monster game. In New England's two losses, Fitzpatrick of Buffalo and Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger threw for 734 combined yards. Brady was turnover-prone against Buffalo and didn't get many big plays against Pittsburgh -- leaving New England defenseless. Not every team can follow this blueprint. But any team with a quality quarterback and a defense that plays well enough now has a shot against the Patriots.

Expect the focus now to shift to Belichick's personnel decisions. ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss put it best: Belichick might have lost his fastball defensively. New England's drafts have not been consistent. Belichick also has made some curious roster decisions recently, including the release of cornerback Leigh Bodden and putting fellow corner Ras-I Dowling on injured reserve this early. There is no doubt Bodden could've helped the Patriots against Pittsburgh. Also, Dowling cannot help New England, even if he's healthy later in the season. Belichick knew his secondary was struggling and intentionally killed the depth of one of his weakest units. Bbelichick has no one to blame but himself.

Back to 1st place! Lets Go Buffalo! Troll alert waaaa! Good job Steelers!

2975811_o.gif

:thumb:

Good luck. You know what the difference is between us Tommy? I'm smarter, better looking, easier to get along with, and generally more pleasant and happy. But the difference in regards to the internet is that here we're playing on your home turf. Your fans are Pats fans. This is a Pats board. Thus your fans are more vocal in supporting you. People who like my posts, however, feel it's better not to publically show their support for the Steeler fan on the Pats board so as to avoid getting drawn into the shitstorm. Go to a Steelers board, however, and the tables are turned. (of course, considering your personality, I doubt you'll make any friends there, so the lack of support for your posts will be indicative of that, not just a desire for anonymity) My guess is you'll spew some verbal diarrhea, make an ass of yourself and piss everyone off, find that's not as fun as having people laugh at everything you say out of Pats fan solidarity, and come back here to say how much those Steelers fans are dumb and humorless. Hell, I'll guess you'll even direct people to your posts as a way of saying "see what I did! I went over there and let them have it!", kind of like you accused Steelersbabe of doing. Which would be your MO after all, doing what you accuse others of doing.

Love you too, BabyD420! :thumb:

PS: Mods, I thought I'd save you the trouble and just move this here myself.

Much like your friend/Moderator from the Squealers board ey? :lame:

Back