Oh Hypocrisy Thy Name is Indy

NSPatsFan

I'm disrespectful to dirt.
Reaction score
I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/01/grigson-our-injury-reports-are-accurate

PFT said:
Grigson: “Our injury reports are accurate”

The man who personally pulled the pin on the #DeflateGate grenade with a day-before-the-game email and a second-quarter complaint about an underinflated football has responded to a report indicating cheating by the Colts.

“Our injury reports are accurate,” Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson said in a statement issued Sunday afternoon. “If people have any questions about player injuries, they should refer to our injury reports.”

The statement comes after Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reported that Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has been playing with multiple broken ribs.

The NFL has said that it will look into matter. Grigson’s statement doesn’t necessarily mean Luck is healthy; it only means that Grigson believes the injury reports comply with league rules.

Jay Glazer: Colts QB Andrew Luck playing with multiple fractured ribs

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...k-playing-with-multiple-fractured-ribs-110115

2WxS3xB.png

tDXd411.png

QPsoNl5.png

Now, of course I know Belichick fudges the injury report all the time. (Brady P Shoulder) but the irony of the chief architect of the witch hunt against the Patriots himself being accused of cheating was too delicious not to feast on.

One commenter had it right on PFT

styro1 said:
The NFL will look in to it by having Kens1l ask Grigson if their injury reports are accurate. He’ll say “of course” and the league will say “we held a though investigation and and have cleared the Colts from any wrong doing”.

If there is any kind of karma in this world, let's hope it's 11 of 12 ribs that are broken.

Not that I want Andrew to have broken ribs, but if they are, just sayin'

:coffee:

What is the league penalty for messing with injury report? 50k fine for any team not named Patriots?

What is the league penalty for messing with injury report? 50k fine for any team not named Patriots?

For the Colts?

"We investigated and found nothing wrong with the injury report" - NFL

Now, of course I know Belichick fudges the injury report all the time. (Brady P Shoulder)
Maybe someone who recalls the details of the whole p-shoulder thing better than me can chime in, but the way I recall this is that Brady was not allowed to throw on Wednesdays, in order to save wear and tear on his arm.

And if a player didn't fully participate in practice, then he had to be listed on the injury report, and the injured body part had to be identified.

I think the injury reporting rules have changed and that's why we don't see p-shoulder anymore.

Belichick wasn't fudging the reports - he was in total compliance. He had to list Brady on the report.

BTW, talk about karma in spades this season for Indy.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/01/grigson-our-injury-reports-are-accurate

Jay Glazer: Colts QB Andrew Luck playing with multiple fractured ribs

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...k-playing-with-multiple-fractured-ribs-110115

2WxS3xB.png

tDXd411.png

QPsoNl5.png

Now, of course I know Belichick fudges the injury report all the time. (Brady P Shoulder) but the irony of the chief architect of the witch hunt against the Patriots himself being accused of cheating was too delicious not to feast on.

One commenter had it right on PFT

Nice to have you back. Hope you're OK.

BTW, talk about karma in spades this season for Indy.

And Baltimore. Steve Smith just went out with what looked like an Achilles. And half the teams in the NFL tried to make a trade for him this week and got shut down by the Ravens.

Karma.

I like Steve Smith. It would be a shame to see him retire on this note.

Maybe someone who recalls the details of the whole p-shoulder thing better than me can chime in, but the way I recall this is that Brady was not allowed to throw on Wednesdays, in order to save wear and tear on his arm.

And if a player didn't fully participate in practice, then he had to be listed on the injury report, and the injured body part had to be identified.

I think the injury reporting rules have changed and that's why we don't see p-shoulder anymore.

Belichick wasn't fudging the reports - he was in total compliance. He had to list Brady on the report.

I thought that the Pats were kinda guilty of not putting things on there, so when the league told them to knock it off there were suddenly like 40 guys listed... but my memory isn't what it used to be... :)

And Baltimore. Steve Smith just went out with what looked like an Achilles. And half the teams in the NFL tried to make a trade for him this week and got shut down by the Ravens.

Karma.

I like Steve Smith. It would be a shame to see him retire on this note.
I loathe Steve Smith with ever fiber of my being. He's everything that's wrong with the NFL. Tell him I said to ICE UP SON!

But I still love you Lisa. :D

Nice to have you back. Hope you're OK.

Doin a lot better than I was, ever since I changed my diet.

I loathe Steve Smith with ever fiber of my being. He's everything that's wrong with the NFL. Tell him I said to ICE UP SON!

But I still love you Lisa. :D

Thanks! I don't like his persona, but he was great at his job. It's confirmed. Torn Achilles.

Also, it's adorable that you guys are up in arms over sketchy injury reports

why not coltfan would be all up in arms if this was the pats. so cheaters!

i think what you are seeing is the anger we all have, benefit of the doubt has been suspended in NE for the foreseeable future.

It was very adorable when the Colts concocted a smear campaign against Brady and the Pats.

I think it's clear that it's the hypocracy, not the injury report.

:toast:

My theory is that we didn't want to release that his ribs are broken because we know they'll get targeted and lord knows we can't block for him.

Back