OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
RavenB on 01-25-2007 at 03:18 PM said:
That's just semantics :D

Semantics?

Certainly you're not implying that Annihilus and mgo are the same person....because Annihilus is pretty open-minded, but he's pretty sure that he's not ready to be a hermaphrodite.

Quickly checks.....nope, only one set of parts!

Annihilus on 01-25-2007 at 04:29 PM said:
Semantics?

Certainly you're not implying that Annihilus and mgo are the same person....because Annihilus is pretty open-minded, but he's pretty sure that he's not ready to be a hermaphrodite.

Quickly checks.....nope, only one set of parts!

Beg pardon. The correct expression probably should have been six of one, half a dozen of another.

Annihilus on 01-25-2007 at 03:26 PM said:
Well, being as how we are probably two of the more normal, level-headed people on this board, Annihilius isn't sure he'd call it 'scary'. It is what it is.

Good point.

Course, every time I think of you all I picture is something along the lines of...

robert98livea.jpg
or
kerrang2005_03_30a.jpg

Guess the "image" kind of overshadows the level-headedness. ;)

mgoblue101415 on 01-25-2007 at 04:46 PM said:
Good point.

Course, every time I think of you all I picture is something along the lines of...

robert98livea.jpg
or
kerrang2005_03_30a.jpg

Guess the "image" kind of overshadows the level-headedness. ;)

Oooo what good idea for a thread...post pics of what you picture other posters to look like.....i'd do it, but i dont like starting threads.....

Jheavner on 01-25-2007 at 02:23 PM said:
there is a lot of things that can be done that doesn't exactly involve the honey hole, if ya know what I mean.

No. Please explain. In detail.

southcarolina on 01-25-2007 at 03:50 PM said:
Oooo what good idea for a thread...post pics of what you picture other posters to look like.....i'd do it, but i dont like starting threads.....

Hey, that's a great idea! It was your idea....go for it!

You never know, it may be destined for the classics forum.....

FWIW mgo, back in the day, Annihilus could look a lot like RS in that first picture when he felt like it.....but his hair hasn't been that long for quite a while. Plus he had to get a job, which is problematic if you look anything like Robert Smith.

southcarolina on 01-25-2007 at 04:59 PM said:
Man so far, your thread sucks ass :D I sure am glad i didnt start it ROFL

Well, I think one of the biggest problems is that those who have been around a while have already seen pics or actually met people around here. Anni & UT are a couple who have never had pics posted. And there are quite a few newer folks we have no documented images of but a lot of them we've already seen their likeness.

Makes it kind of hard to post pics of what we think they look like when we know what they look like.

If the thread is going to go anywhere it's going to have to be kick started by the newer folks who haven't seen the evidence.

MattsPats on 01-25-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
The disheartening responses from my fellow 'desperate husbands' in this thread reminds me why God invented mistresses....and chiefsgal's avatar. >)

I see the makings of a movie here.....hmm, disheartening husbands....kinda catchy...:thumb:

pats-blue on 01-25-2007 at 12:22 AM said:
UUUMMM just wanted to point something out....

You graciously point out to the Annihilus that he should be careful where he puts his "pole" yet you were with a POLITICIAN?????

Al Davis :D

I got govt perks, and a certain bill got passed.
Couldn't have been more careful....or practical! :D

Back