OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 06:57 PM said:
Dammit if this thread doesnt end up in the classic thread forum, there is no justice in the world. I might call in sick to work tomorrow and just camp out here.

One time i had sex on an elementary school playground ( it was night time ya pervs) while my gf's brother waited for us in the car.

I remember High School - similar thing, except we (my then-girlfriend and I) were in the back of a car while a friend who was with us (he had to get his girl home by ten, poor guy) was talked into stopping at the schoolyard to shoot some hoops for a bit while we (she and I) ummm "talked"...

IndyColtsBabe on 01-24-2007 at 07:19 PM said:
LOL! Never had sex on an elementary school playground but close. I once had sex in the dugout at the little league field. That was back in high school, with my now husband, after dark.

Would doing it on a handicap ramp at a catholic church count, or would it have to be during services in order to be freak-nasty?

sonsofkraftybob on 01-24-2007 at 04:44 PM said:
That is a myth perpetrated by women so that we get them pregnant. Cuz if we knew the truth beforehand...there would be no more kids.
no, it isn't a myth - there will come a time when the urge will hit her and you will be armed and ready to attack. there will be times when no nookie is wanted also, enjoy the good while dealing with the bad- remember to compliment her on her appearance because that could also be a reason she is not active - self doubt of if you still find her attractive will set in - keep telling her how beautiful she looks - the pregnancy glow and stuff

Is it normal for my sex drive to increase or decrease during pregnancy?
Actually, both of these possibilities are normal (and so is everything in between). Many pregnant women find that symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, breast tenderness, and the increased need to urinate make sex too bothersome, especially during the first trimester. Generally, fatigue and nausea subside during the second trimester, and some women find that their desire for sex increases. Also, some women find that freedom from worries about contraception, combined with a renewed sense of closeness with their partner, makes sex more fulfilling. Desire generally subsides again during the third trimester as the uterus grows even larger and the reality of what's about to happen sets in.

Your partner's desire for sex is likely to increase or decrease as well. Some men feel even closer to their pregnant partner and enjoy the changes in their bodies. Others may experience decreased desire because of anxiety about the burdens of parenthood, or because of concerns about the health of both the mother and their unborn child.

Your partner may have trouble reconciling your identity as a sexual partner with your new (and increasingly visible) identity as an expectant mother. Again, remember that communication with your partner can be a great help in dealing with these issues.

mgoblue101415 on 01-24-2007 at 11:30 PM said:
Okay... I'll give you threesomes but.. 69? Toys? Isn't that just basic foreplay? :confused:

I'm thinking freaknasty would be more along the lines of having your hands and feet cuffed to the headboard or a sex swing or having sex while driving a vehicle.

These are just things I've heard about that I think would fall under the freaknasty category.

Course, I could be wrong. :shrug: Wouldn't be the first time.

The definition of 'Freaknasty' is apparently relative....but you've pretty much got it defined the same way Annihilus does.

Orgies would probably count too. Nobody mentioned those yet.

mgoblue101415 on 01-25-2007 at 12:30 AM said:
Okay... I'll give you threesomes

Hey, great, thanks....when should I be expecting you?

It's funny really how freaky women can be before marriage and becoming a mommy. I mean me and my wife used to have a fantastic freaky thing going.. That women used to get her f*** on like no other..

Then Marriage set in and it dwindled slightly to the point that frequency dimished but the freakyness was still there.

But when she became a mommy I truly beleive she thinks that moms cannot get all freaky deaky and should not be doing things that non-moms used to enjoy....

Am I close on this Moms? Is this the national consensus, that Moms should not be performing in these types of freakish behaviours?????

Please advise.....

patsfan31 on 01-25-2007 at 10:13 AM said:
It's funny really how freaky women can be before marriage and becoming a mommy. I mean me and my wife used to have a fantastic freaky thing going.. That women used to get her f*** on like no other..

Then Marriage set in and it dwindled slightly to the point that frequency dimished but the freakyness was still there.

But when she became a mommy I truly beleive she thinks that moms cannot get all freaky deaky and should not be doing things that non-moms used to enjoy....

Am I close on this Moms? Is this the national consensus, that Moms should not be performing in these types of freakish behaviours?????

Please advise.....

I think it's probably the 'Johnny walks in' scenario that changes things.

If Johnny walks in on missionary humpin' that is hard enoug to explain to the kid.

But if he walks in on mommy the leather clad dominatrix spanking naked daddy with a five foot whip?

Well, Johnny is ruined, period.

mikiemo83 on 01-25-2007 at 05:34 AM said:
keep telling her how beautiful she looks - the pregnancy glow and stuff

Thanks a lot. It would have been good if you had added a disclaimer about "This advice only applies if she is actually pregnant" cuz, well, I took your advice, and ended up sleeping on the couch last night. Again, thanks.

;)

kinky1.jpg

Brownfan80 on 01-25-2007 at 10:19 AM said:

If Johnny walks in on missionary humpin' that is hard enoug to explain to the kid.

But if he walks in on mommy the leather clad dominatrix spanking naked daddy with a five foot whip?

invest in a lock for the bedroom door - cheaper than a shrink and gets rid of the Mommy getting caught fear

That would be easy. My son is huge into super heroes cartoons/movies. We can just tell him daddy is the bad guy and mommy had to use her super constricting vagina to lap off daddys massive darth vader light saber, Princess Lea style....:fight: :hump:

patsfan31 on 01-25-2007 at 10:35 AM said:
That would be easy. My son is huge into super heroes cartoons/movies. We can just tell him daddy is the bad guy and mommy had to use her super constricting vagina to lap off daddys massive darth vader light saber, Princess Lea style....:fight: :hump:

Yeah, but how do you explain that Mommy's superhero leather suit has parts of the material missing where her naughty parts are?

Besides that, I think your plan is a good one.

Brownfan80 on 01-25-2007 at 10:51 AM said:
Yeah, but how do you explain that Mommy's superhero leather suit has parts of the material missing where her naughty parts are?

Besides that, I think your plan is a good one.

I suppose you got me there........ Dam I so want to go out and buy my Wife a princess lea outfit now!!!!!

That's what the Vaseline is for. As the joke goes, use it during sex... by putting it on the doorknob, to keep the kids out. :D

patsfan31 on 01-25-2007 at 10:35 AM said:

:spock:

"Well, you see son, Mommy is sick, and Daddy was just trying to push her to the hospital..."

"What, dear? The red ball in Mommy's mouth? Oh, that's for her teeth, the dentist told her to wear it at night."

"You see, dear, Mommy used to be a quarterback in high school and was just trying on her old helmet and shoulderpads.... Daddy? Yes, he WAS a cheerleader. Ummm... that thing over there? That's just a... belt with an, um... nightstick on it for.... Aw, $#&*...." >)

JD10367 on 01-25-2007 at 11:01 AM said:

"Well, you see son, Mommy is sick, and Daddy was just trying to push her to the hospital..."

"What, dear? The red ball in Mommy's mouth? Oh, that's for her teeth, the dentist told her to wear it at night."

"You see, dear, Mommy used to be a quarterback in high school and was just trying on her old helmet and shoulderpads.... Daddy? Yes, he WAS a cheerleader. Ummm... that thing over there? That's just a... belt with an, um... nightstick on it for.... Aw, $#&*...." >)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Knowing my 3 year old son, who has a vocab like george carlin, he would say " Daddy u idiot I know you were f*ckin mommy. And by the looks of it not very well"

Kids!!!

:huh:

Please advise.....

I can't speak for everyone but, when I was first adjusting to motherhood, it was very difficult to switch from "mommy mode" to "wife mode" and, sadly, my husband paid the price for a few months. It wasn't so much that I felt moms shouldn't be freaky...it was more that I had spent all day with an infant and just couldn't really wrap my brain around even the idea of being freaky. I'm with mikiemo, though. My husband was great. He was very supportive even while, I'm sure, he was very frustrated. Women don't just go right back to normal once the baby arrives. It still takes a little while. You just have to hang in there.

Please advise.....
Marriage didn't change my wife at all (if anything, it got even better), but the kid sure did.

:banghead:

JD10367 on 01-25-2007 at 11:01 AM said:

I see a post like this and I say "that JD is friggin' awesome, man ROFL"

and then I realize the RG takes all the "you a PP Perv"-heat while JD skates away smooth

how does he do it?

noese_sig.gif

Back