OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
IndyColtsBabe on 01-25-2007 at 11:08 AM said:
Women don't just go right back to normal once the baby arrives. It still takes a little while. You just have to hang in there.

I'm still hanging in there, but how long does it usually take?

I mean, my oldest just turned 10 . . . :confused:

My baby is 22.......still waiting :rolleyes:

If the hills are watching....just kidding

bideau on 01-25-2007 at 01:50 PM said:

Speaking of these hills have eyes. That movie freaked me out.. Not the kind of freaky like this thread but freaked like what the fuk just happened freaky..

The daughter was hot and needed more nudity from her:)

bideau on 01-25-2007 at 01:50 PM said:

Geez, and I was hoping things would get better once my son turned 18 and went off to college.

:(

dchester on 01-25-2007 at 02:03 PM said:
Geez, and I was hoping things would get better once my son turned 18 and went off to college.

Pssst....actually it gets way better, but we don't want to offer hope to the ones with young'uns

patsfan31 on 01-25-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
Speaking of these hills have eyes. That movie freaked me out.. Not the kind of freaky like this thread but freaked like what the fuk just happened freaky..

The daughter was hot and needed more nudity from her:)

That movie made me laugh actually. I thought it's attempts at being freaky came out wrong and the ending was gut bustingly cheesy.

dchester on 01-25-2007 at 02:03 PM said:

no

that's when you get the: "I'm too tired from worrying about (who/what) li'l (Jack/Jill) is f***ing around with at school."

the irony being, of course, that he/she who is away at school and not in your way is getting way more than you

The disheartening responses from my fellow 'desperate husbands' in this thread reminds me why God invented mistresses....and chiefsgal's avatar. >)

IndyColtsBabe on 01-25-2007 at 08:08 AM said:
I can't speak for everyone but, when I was first adjusting to motherhood, it was very difficult to switch from "mommy mode" to "wife mode" and, sadly, my husband paid the price for a few months. It wasn't so much that I felt moms shouldn't be freaky...it was more that I had spent all day with an infant and just couldn't really wrap my brain around even the idea of being freaky. I'm with mikiemo, though. My husband was great. He was very supportive even while, I'm sure, he was very frustrated. Women don't just go right back to normal once the baby arrives. It still takes a little while. You just have to hang in there.

Things have to change because "Johnny" can't be witness to some things. I can't give my husband a blow job driving down the road anymore because the kids are always with us. We can't just rip off our clothes and go at it when we are watching a movie or just lounging around the house. He can't just bend me over the table and go at it when I'm cooking in the kitchen. Alot of things can't be done because of the kids being around, so that's different.

I felt free-er after being pregnant and having sex. I know at about the 8th and 9th month it kinda hurts to riide. And you can't flip all around, so after I had the baby, it was a relief. Of course, we had to wait a little to have the actual intercourse, but there is a lot of things that can be done that doesn't exactly involve the honey hole, if ya know what I mean.

MattsPats on 01-25-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
The disheartening responses from my fellow 'desperate husbands' in this thread reminds me why God invented mistresses....and chiefsgal's avatar. >)

Hmmm...I thought that's why God invented hand lotion or in RG's case, RealDolls

MattsPats on 01-25-2007 at 11:16 AM said:

Maybe if you were a little better at making your wife feel sexy then you wouldn't have to be a whore.

Jheavner on 01-25-2007 at 02:23 PM said:
Things have to change because "Johnny" can't be witness to some things. I can't give my husband a blow job driving down the road anymore because the kids are always with us. We can't just rip off our clothes and go at it when we are watching a movie or just lounging around the house. He can't just bend me over the table and go at it when I'm cooking in the kitchen. Alot of things can't be done because of the kids being around, so that's different.

I felt free-er after being pregnant and having sex. I know at about the 8th and 9th month it kinda hurts to riide. And you can't flip all around, so after I had the baby, it was a relief. Of course, we had to wait a little to have the actual intercourse, but there is a lot of things that can be done that doesn't exactly involve the honey hole, if ya know what I mean.

God dam why cant you hang around with my wife and give her advice!!!!!

Those were the days. I really miss those BJs on the highway.

:sulk:

:eek:

I have to keep reminding myself that you're a Mormon. I always thought Mormon sex required a sheet with a strategically placed hole :shrug:

bideau on 01-25-2007 at 02:32 PM said:
:eek:

I have to keep reminding myself that you're a Mormon. I always thought Mormon sex required a sheet with a strategically placed hole :shrug:

Actually the requirement is "a strategically placed ho."

Annihilus on 01-25-2007 at 07:34 AM said:
The definition of 'Freaknasty' is apparently relative....but you've pretty much got it defined the same way Annihilus does.

I don't know what's scarier...

That you think like me...

Or that I think like you. :eek:

mgoblue101415 on 01-25-2007 at 04:17 PM said:

That's just semantics :D

mgoblue101415 on 01-25-2007 at 03:17 PM said:

Well, being as how we are probably two of the more normal, level-headed people on this board, Annihilius isn't sure he'd call it 'scary'. It is what it is.

Annihilus on 01-25-2007 at 04:26 PM said:
Well, being as how we are probably two of the more normal, level-headed people on this board, Annihilius isn't sure he'd call it 'scary'. It is what it is.

Hmm I won't dispute Mgo, but, well - if you say so.

Back