OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
This came up 'elsewhere' and Annihilus thought it would be a good topic of conversation for you <strike>degenerates</strike> fine folks.

Is your spouse or significant other down with the 'freaky' when it comes to....well, you know.

Or are you all alone in that department? Perhaps you both are?

Annihilus thinks this may be his first sex pole, so he apologizes if it's stupid and stuff.

My wife is pregnant.

I get no sex. ever.

Prior to that....I could write a book with the weird ish I did. I mean c'mon, you saw the pix from Hef's mansion.:D

Define freaknasty. I need examples, pics or video if at all possible.

My wife was, many years back, but hasn't been for quite a long time now.

:mad:

We have 2 kids, 5 & 3 years old I get nothing:jerkit:

SOBK, some women get pretty horny when they are pregnant, I don't remember exactly when that stage is but take advantage of it if the chance presents itself, you may not see it for a long time after the kid is born....

southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 03:31 PM said:
Define freaknasty.

Well, Urban Dictionary defines it as:

Noun: Generic urban-inspired term for the act or idea of rough or unusual sex.

Adjective: One who enjoys rough or unusual sex.

But Annihilus was thinking stuff like bondage, role playing, your gf/wife thinks other chicks are hot, you've got a chance at getting arrested for having sex in public (whackin' it in public doesn't count), you've gone to strip clubs together, etc.

Not necessarily all of those things, but any of them would work. The list obviously isn't all encompassing.

For example, RG: if your S.O. likes your realdolls as much as you do, that would probably count.

I voted and I won't say anything else.

The hills have eyes :rolleyes:

Freaknasty ?? :huh:

Well, I do like to do it with the lights on . . . So, yeah, I guess I am

Therick67 on 01-24-2007 at 04:40 PM said:
We have 2 kids, 5 & 3 years old I get nothing:jerkit:

SOBK, some women get pretty horny when they are pregnant, I don't remember exactly when that stage is but take advantage of it if the chance presents itself, you may not see it for a long time after the kid is born....

That is a myth perpetrated by women so that we get them pregnant. Cuz if we knew the truth beforehand...there would be no more kids.

Me and my girl both are. We [edited out] have experimented in our past...

I'd written more, but deleted it. I don't mind stating my past, but since she's not here to okay me airing hers, I'll refrain.

sonsofkraftybob on 01-24-2007 at 04:44 PM said:
That is a myth perpetrated by women so that we get them pregnant. Cuz if we knew the truth beforehand...there would be no more kids.

I got it a few times..... there is something strange about banging a pregnant woman...

Annihilus on 01-24-2007 at 01:40 PM said:
Well, Urban Dictionary defines it as:

Noun: Generic urban-inspired term for the act or idea of rough or unusual sex.

Adjective: One who enjoys rough or unusual sex.

But Annihilus was thinking stuff like bondage, role playing, your gf/wife thinks other chicks are hot, you've got a chance at getting arrested for having sex in public (whackin' it in public doesn't count), you've gone to strip clubs together, etc.

Not necessarily all of those things, but any of them would work. The list obviously isn't all encompassing.

For example, RG: if your S.O. likes your realdolls as much as you do, that would probably count.

Oh yeah. We like to play... it's amazing what something as simple as a pair of seatless chaps can do. Now if I could just get HER to wear them sometimes...

It's freaky-deeky up in my house. I am married, and have 5 kids. And each time I was pregnant I was the freakiest. That's actually how I learned how freaky I am.

Don't knock all us women. Some of us like to get ours, too. And this is how I can truely say I am not worried about my man sneaking off. Why the hell would he go anywhere else? And why the hell would I go anywhere either?

We got a good thing going on here.

Jheavner on 01-24-2007 at 05:40 PM said:
It's freaky-deeky up in my house. I am married, and have 5 kids. And each time I was pregnant I was the freakiest. That's actually how I learned how freaky I am.

Don't knock all us women. Some of us like to get ours, too. And this is how I can truely say I am not worried about my man sneaking off. Why the hell would he go anywhere else? And why the hell would I go anywhere either?

We got a good thing going on here.

My husband and I are the same. We're both freaks in bed and we love it. That said, when I was pregnant with our daughter I lost all will to have sex. I actually MOURNED my sex drive. I wanted to want it. I did. But it just wasn't there. Sigh, I'd never been so happy when, a few months after my daughter was born, it came back!

Anyway, one thing hubby and I like to do is play strip poker together. Just the two of us and, when we run out of clothes, we start betting things the other one has to do. So if he wins the hand, he gets to make me do something and vice versa. This is a very fun game. ;)

Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers.

Some stuff goes on in that bedroom that makes me wonder WTF we were thinking :)

IndyColtsBabe on 01-24-2007 at 05:49 PM said:
My husband and I are the same. We're both freaks in bed and we love it. That said, when I was pregnant with our daughter I lost all will to have sex. I actually MOURNED my sex drive. I wanted to want it. I did. But it just wasn't there. Sigh, I'd never been so happy when, a few months after my daughter was born, it came back!

Anyway, one thing hubby and I like to do is play strip poker together. Just the two of us and, when we run out of clothes, we start betting things the other one has to do. So if he wins the hand, he gets to make me do something and vice versa. This is a very fun game. ;)
Maybe when I die there will be someone in heaven like you (or jheavner) for me there. Damn you, Annihilus, for bringing this up after the Patriots loss. As if I didn't feel bad enough already. Ya want true confessions? I married someone that was abused as a child. 16 years of f*#cking missionary position 2-3 times a year. 16 years w/o (receiving) oral sex. 0 sex from when my wife found out she was pregnant till our son was 3. The only things keeping me sane are memories of wild single days and :jerkit: . There, ya feel better?

Back