OT: Mamma Mia - Movie Review

I give the movie a C+. The visuals and singing were enjoyable to see and hear,but that is it... The rest of the movie suck... I would pay to see the musical and I concur with Mikie I do enjoy listening to my 21 year old Daughter sing to the Movie. I like Abba for Pron music too.

I hate musicals. It is a musical, right? Lol, I'm assuming it is a musical. I will go with musical. Okay, I really hate musicals. Is it a musical?

This was from the original post in this thread.

Now, this is musical so they completely murder one ABBA song after another( worse than ABBA did themselves).

I typed all that sh!t and you didn't even read it, VYF. I'm really hurt.

Now, this is musical so they completely murder one ABBA song after another( worse than ABBA did themselves).

I went straight to the last page. :p ROFL You should know by now I don't always read the first post in a thread and normally I misread stuff.

Did you get any? if so I may have to pick up this movie, and some ear plugs.

This movie sucked.

Never seen it but it's a musical. Plus it's based on ABBA music. So trust me it sucked.

I feel ghey just for posting in this thread..

1187783973teh_ghey.jpg

Mrs Lucky asked me to get the DVD of the movie Mamma Mia. And because of all her help during my injury and all the football I have been watching, I agreed to watch it with her. Here is my review:

:Eason:

The gem takes place on some island, I think in Greece. A young woman is getting married but she does know who her father is. Her mother was quite the slut back in the day. The young woman decide to invite 3 men who she has never met but suspect might be her father ( could have been the entire Greek Army with her slut of a mother) to her wedding.

And guess what, these 3 idiots decide to show up.:rolleyes: Now, this is musical so they completely murder one ABBA song after another( worse than ABBA did themselves). The mother slut has 2 old bag (sorry OBF) friends show up and what a treat it is watching these three sing and dance.

But it gets worse. One of the 3 men is played by Pierce Bronson (Bjornson). In one of the greatest miscast in movie history they actually have this lame bastard singing. It was awful.

I give Mamma Mia a :4321:

Next week she wants me to watch The Dutchess with her.:***:

Wouldn't it be easier to just punch yourself in the nuts for a couple hours? Probably a lot less painful.

Thank God for Mrs. O.Z.O.- her idea of watching movies is a Dirty Harry or Die Hard marathon.

Back