OT: RCA Dome last NFL regular season game this Sunday.

ParanoidPatriot on 12-28-2007 at 01:52 PM said:
How about " The Lube"?
ROFL right now I would say this would be the leader going into the clubhouse for the Official PP name for the new Colts stadium

but I won't because someone should start a Poll for the PP naming rights so that you'll have something to worry about again

BTW, did you leave the toaster oven on back the house this AM?

So, what's the new Colts stadium supposed to be like? Retractible roof, maybe, with 10 foot woofers and 130 decibel tweeters built in? :D

RoadGrader on 12-28-2007 at 01:59 PM said:
ROFL right now I would say this would be the leader going into the clubhouse for the Official PP name for the new Colts stadium

but I won't because someone should start a Poll for the PP naming rights so that you'll have something to worry about again

BTW, did you leave the toaster oven on back the house this AM?

Got this off of lucas oil website. Kinda funny marketing slogan. "It works!"

top_rotate_3.jpg

P4E* on 12-28-2007 at 02:52 PM said:
It looks pretty damn good

It's going to be so awesome. I really can't wait for next year's home opener. I'm going to miss the Hoosier Dome though. It did a lot for this city and I had a lot of great times there.

ICB on 12-28-2007 at 08:03 PM said:
It's going to be so awesome. I really can't wait for next year's home opener. I'm going to miss the Hoosier Dome though. It did a lot for this city and I had a lot of great times there.

Shame it didn't get the Superbowl,it looks ten times better than Texas Staduim..

I think Gillette Stadium is nice.

Between the Razor reference and the Best a Man Can Get reference, it works.

ICB on 12-28-2007 at 08:07 PM said:
It'll get one.

It should do,with it being a new staduim it will be in the running each year im guessing..i know it will be a few years before they get the chance to go for it again,isn't the superbnowl booked up until 2012

P4E* on 12-28-2007 at 12:13 PM said:
It should do,with it being a new staduim it will be in the running each year im guessing..i know it will be a few years before they get the chance to go for it again,isn't the superbnowl booked up until 2012

There's only one thing that would keep the SB from going there - Winter.

RoadGrader on 12-28-2007 at 01:49 PM said:
hey now ---- what about cool nicknames?

Pats have The Razor

what will the Colts have? --- The Oil Change??

The grease pit?
The Large Oil Slick?
Global Warming Field?
The Fossil?
The Tar Pit?

I have no problem with the RCA Dome. Except for one fluke last winter, the Pats have pretty much dominated in that building.

patsin°° on 12-29-2007 at 09:47 AM said:
will the new one have crowd noise pumping?

I really wish people would get over this. It was Steelers players that started this shit and, I'm sorry, simple acoustics could tell you why it's so freaking loud in the dome. It's 56,000 people screaming in a dome. :rolleyes:

Back