OT(sorta): Just how litigious has America become?

This says all there is to say about you. I'm sure your mother is proud of you.
More personal potshots. How quaint. And you claim you aren't being bitchy.

And yes, she is quite proud of me. Thanks for mentioning. As is my father, uncles, aunts and most others in my family. But I don't see how this is a point of discussion.

Now go on and mock me some more in other threads not completely related to the subject. I'm sure your minions will back you up and claim how you "put a smackdown on me". I'm sure that will bring comfort to your pathetic life.

More personal potshots. How quaint. And you claim you aren't being bitchy.

And yes, she is quite proud of me. Thanks for mentioning. As is my father, uncles, aunts and most others in my family. But I don't see how this is a point of discussion.

Now go on and mock me some more in other threads not completely related to the subject. I'm sure your minions will back you up and claim how you "put a smackdown on me". I'm sure that will bring comfort to your pathetic life.

At least you're above it.

At least you're above it.
Right, so she can make comments about my love live and my family and that's ok, but lord forbid I retaliate against one of the board binkys who has been nothing but venonous towards me ever since I've opened up about that trip I took.

She has gone out of her way as some sort of champion of those 2 witches and, as the proverbial cherry on top, she has taken every length to try and villify me as an all out woman hater which is so far from the truth it's comical.

If I have to stand proudly alone in this, so be it, but I will not apologize to someone who has been nothing more than a whiny witch towards me for months.

Wow. Annihilus goes to California for 3 days and comes back to this.

This thread. 17 pages of this?

Annihilus won't name names or pick sides or anything, but some of the posts in this thread are absolutely downright embarrassing. wtf

Wow. Annihilus goes to California for 3 days and comes back to this.

This thread. 17 pages of this?

Annihilus won't name names or pick sides or anything, but some of the posts in this thread are absolutely downright embarrassing. wtf
oh I see making remarks about me behind my back - push me any further and I am calling James Suxalott of Dewey Cheatum and Howe and bringing your candy Arse to court

How was Cali?

oh I see making remarks about me behind my back - push me any further and I am calling James Suxalott of Dewey Cheatum and Howe and bringing your candy Arse to court

How was Cali?

Cheatum? They have a new senior partner? Huh, during my divorce Screwem was the third senior partner in that firm.

Cheatum? They have a new senior partner? Huh, during my divorce Screwem was the third senior partner in that firm.
yeah screwem was replaced by cheatum after they were caught on filming old trials to see what type of defense the defense attorneys were using in previous suites....

yeah screwem was replaced by cheatum after they were caught on filming old trials to see what type of defense the defense attorneys were using in previous suites....

THAT!!!explains a lot!:mad: I want an* next to the divorce agreement!:mad:

When did this thread turn into "Car Talk" brought to you by boywecheatum and how?:)

I like that show! On every Sunday morning! Wicked awesome cars, and for only $99 down and $99 a month, for 999 months! And bad credit? Late credit? No credit? No problem.

Back