OT: Urinal oddities

Flagg the Wanderer

Mourning Algernon
Reaction score
No, this isn't about WYO's avatar.

I don't know about you, but I always spit into a urinal while I'm peeing in it. Most of the time a real toilet, too, but ALWAYS in a urinal. I'd never really thought much about this little quirk until just recently, and I'm wondering: am I alone here?

Does anyone else spit into the urinal while they use it?

*cue crickets*

Flagg Wanderer said:

I don't know about you, but I always spit into a urinal while I'm peeing in it. Most of the time a real toilet, too, but ALWAYS in a urinal. I'd never really thought much about this little quirk until just recently, and I'm wondering: am I alone here?

*cue crickets*
You spitting onto something to get it wet and slippery? or just spitting to spit.

myself, I don't participate in this practice.

Re: Re: OT: Urinal oddities

mikiemo83 said:
You spitting onto something to get it wet and slippery? or just spitting to spit.

myself, I don't participate in this practice.
I just spit into the urinal while I'm peeing. As far as I know there's no reason, I just like to do it. :shrug:

I know I've done it on occasion, but it's not something I've really kept track of.
________
MR2

Flagg,

I am a spitter and pisser too. Not sure why I do, but I am sure I will be more conscience of it now.

Undertaker #59 said:
Not me. Never got into spitting.
That's the thing. I don't EVER spit under any other circumstance. But for some reason, I always spit in a urinal. And often in a normal toilet - even at home.

Flagg Wanderer said:

*cue crickets*

I perfer to swallow..........oh wrong topic.

No I don't spit, but I sometimes like to put both hands on the wall and just let it go.

What bothers me it the people that undo thier belt, button and zipper to take a piss. Can't you just get your gear to go through the zipper hole? Thats what it is for.

Flagg Wanderer said:
That's the thing. I don't EVER spit under any other circumstance. But for some reason, I always spit in a urinal. And often in a normal toilet - even at home.

Is it spit or Drool ROFL

I was looking for a "really cool" subject to post my 7,000 post and all I found was this thread. Man, it has been a slow day!

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
I was looking for a "really cool" subject to post my 7,000 post and all I found was this thread. Man, it has been a slow day!
You must really be pissed.

:eek:
________
Mazda Capella

Not me :harumph:

I just stare straight ahead, avoid eye contact, and hope I don't get "performance anxiety". The guys waiting in line at Gillette can be downright vicious.

Back