• other (specify)

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • The kind the comes in a box ...

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
I know this isn't a great topic for a football page, but we seem to have some sophisticates out there (myself not included) - but type of wine do you drink?

I have recently (in the last year) started drinking wine. Mainly I am doing it to lose some of the beer gut, but I have begun to enjoy it. I typically like Cabernet Sauv, Pinot Noir, or Syrah. Any suggestions on some good flavors or vineyards out there?

I will drink any white wine and be a lush at it.:)

bumvolution.gif

I never liked red wine, and whites were too dry so I always drank Zin, until I found out it was the white trash wine. Thankfully about that time I discovered Riesling and Pinot Grigio. I usually stick with the Pinot, although now I'm in to hybrids. Pinot Chardonnay and Chardonnay Riesling.

I never liked red wine, and whites were too dry so I always drank Zin, until I found out it was the white trash wine. Thankfully about that time I discovered Riesling and Pinot Grigio. I usually stick with the Pinot, although now I'm in to hybrids. Pinot Chardonnay and Chardonnay Riesling.

Same here with me and the wifey. We always drank White Zin and somehow figured out it was white trash, so I went for the red wines and liked them. I do like good Chardonnay though.

I will stop on my way home and ask the owner what goes with the dinner I am cooking and will try that - she has yet to wrong me

I baretended for a long time. The big joke at a lot of bars is the guys always hit on the girls who ordered white zin. They're the easy ones.

I like almost all wine. Merlot is the only one I don't like. I'm big on german imports, particularly the Riesling's. Love wine, drink it all the time.

As with the beer thread, I do not drink wine either.

Here's one accurate trick regarding CA wines. Anything with a horse on the label tends to be a keeper. I have no idea why, but a wine afficiando friend from CA told me of this and I've found it to be true.

Back