Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Your Mom

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • [I]Your Dog[/I]

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Chardonnay flavor.

drool

Is that like eating someone's liver with fava beans and a nice chianti?
_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg

If you get down like that. :shrug:

All I know is that these 2 must have a PAH!!! off.

It's unnatural.

See now, I went with Your Dog.

So many possibilities.

I still haven't translated this, let alone understood why anyone would serve placenta with a white wine. :huh:

Well, you hinted that I was being crazy because I ate placenta. False. I, sir, have seen plenty a placenta. I do not ever, ever, ever want to eat it. Although I do think it would be cool to plant a tree atop one buried. How beautiful a story is that for ya baby?

I, on the other hand, brought up the wine because that is what I am partaking in. Not the shiny schultz/dirty duncan as we in teh OB world call it.

No fava beans are on the menu, either. FYI.

Well, you hinted that I was being crazy because I ate placenta. False. I, sir, have seen plenty a placenta. I do not ever, ever, ever want to eat it. Although I do think it would be cool to plant a tree atop one buried. How beautiful a story is that for ya baby?

I, on the other hand, brought up the wine because that is what I am partaking in. Not the shiny schultz/dirty duncan as we in teh OB world call it.

No fava beans are on the menu, either. FYI.
For serious m'lady, I've never seen cows eat fava beans with placenta, but the girls are always up for a nice merlot. Myself, the preparation time is just not worth it, it's like bird's nest soup, some things are best left to the Chinese gourmets who can afford the top chefs. I think I'll head downstairs and see if the folks raided my hot wing stash - the movie Serenity should be on soon and I need my Firefly fix.

For serious m'lady, I've never seen cows eat fava beans with placenta, but the girls are always up for a nice merlot. Myself, the preparation time is just not worth it, it's like bird's nest soup, some things are best left to the Chinese gourmets who can afford the top chefs. I think I'll head downstairs and see if the folks raided my hot wing stash - the movie Serenity should be on soon and I need my Firefly fix.

Hot wingz is the shit.

Deep fry them bitchez and pour on the Louisiana Hot Sauce. drool

I pah so hahd, I even voted for myself.

PAH!

Stupid question. 3 pt. Stan's name in real life is unpronounceable, but the best translation we have is "I AM WHO PAH!" Tough to beat that...

Stupid question. 3 pt. Stan's name in real life is unpronounceable, but the best translation we have is "I AM WHO PAH!" Tough to beat that...

It's Bigdickmcgee (all one word). But I really don't think it's that difficult to pronounce. You just need to let it roll off your tongue. And then down your chin.

Back