OTAs 2019

Que the "He didn't need it last year" folks... :coffee:

I would think he would like to build a report with Harry since BB hasn't drafter a WR in the 1st since Cleveland.

Might be a compromise thing with Giselle. Let me keep playing football and I'll spend more time with the family in the off season. I truly suspect that he and Harry will throw some on their own somewhere in an exotic location. Brady seems to do this every offseason with his WRs. There own private OTAs.

Day One:

Tom Bradley - 11 of 62. Consistently slow on the machines pivot. Throws behind the receiver. Challenged by strong winds. Balls repeatedly in the dirt, with adjustments overcompensating and sailing to the far EZ.

A work in progress.

Brady should be there to work with Harry, but at this point, whatever. Brady has shown he doesn't need it and Harry will have to deal with it. I think it'll be fine

Are we really doing this again? :shrug_n:

Rodney's take might surprise some.

“I think it’s great,” said Harrison when asked about Brady not working out with the team. “I think at this point in time in his career, after all the years and all the levels of commitment that he’s shown that if he needs a break and he needs to spend his valuable time (with his family, he should).

“Tom Brady can’t be who Tom Brady is if he’s not at peace with himself. If he’s not spending time with his family, if he’s not making them breakfast, if he’s not waking up and taking them to the beach (he’s losing something) that’s very, very special and those are the things as an older player that you really value because you know you give up so much during the season.”

Que the "He didn't need it last year" folks... :coffee:

I would think he would like to build a report with Harry since BB hasn't drafter a WR in the 1st since Cleveland.
I am in the WHERE THE F IS HE camp

BUTT, and we know I like a good BUTT

IF Tom is adopting Harry and teh other kids for a month in Cabo with the family so they can run routes and work on reads based on coverage. I can accept Tom being selfish and thinking of his family.

I guess my stance on the whole Brady not showing for OTAs has softened a little bit. I would still much rather he attended and worked with these young WRs especially one who projects to be a major weapon. The little workouts he does in the offseason with some of the WRs feels like more of a good ol' boy club. Who has gone in the past? Welker, Edelman and Amendola? Maybe I'm forgetting some. Anyway, it's definitely not all of them. At the end of the day, I get it. He's been at it for a hell of a long time and I'm not ready to see him retire. If this little thing is what's keeping him going then by all means, skip.

I guess my stance on the whole Brady not showing for OTAs has softened a little bit. I would still much rather he attended and worked with these young WRs especially one who projects to be a major weapon. The little workouts he does in the offseason with some of the WRs feels like more of a good ol' boy club. Who has gone in the past? Welker, Edelman and Amendola? Maybe I'm forgetting some. Anyway, it's definitely not all of them. At the end of the day, I get it. He's been at it for a hell of a long time and I'm not ready to see him retire. If this little thing is what's keeping him going then by all means, skip.

Truth be told I tend to feel that way as well. But it’s bad optics. A different set of rules for a guy who always prided himself even as QB and de facto leader as one of the guys, saddling up with the O linemen. Now? It’s kinda prima Donna.

And like I said, kids SHOULD be in school. That family excuse for now just holds no water.

Truth be told I tend to feel that way as well. But it’s bad optics. A different set of rules for a guy who always prided himself even as QB and de facto leader as one of the guys, saddling up with the O linemen. Now? It’s kinda prima Donna.

And like I said, kids SHOULD be in school. That family excuse for now just holds no water.

Don't believe Tom is making any excuses. He's evaluated his priorities and they tell him to skip OTAs. But I realize it bothers you and that's fine. So he skips VOLUNTARY activities based on his priorities in spite of your concerns.

Don't believe Tom is making any excuses. He's evaluated his priorities and they tell him to skip OTAs. But I realize it bothers you and that's fine. So he skips VOLUNTARY activities based on his priorities in spite of your concerns.

My concerns aren’t the factor. Just expressing thoughts.

If you’re gonna take that stupid philosophy then why not just pull the plug on the board and shut the whole Fvcking thing down? All this place is is a collection of news clips and then are subsequent thoughts about them.

And some hot girlie pics.

didn't you bitch about this last year too?

Back